SIX.

❆❆❆

Episode Three - II

Chapter Six - "As you wish."

❆❆❆

❆❆❆

THOMAS SHELBY KNEW how to make an entrance. His powerful stride and dominating air made sure that everyone he passed quietened down and looked toward the ground, Angelica was almost impressed by him.

His icy eyes fired shots at anyone that dared look up as he swaggered up to Billy and his men who were picking up Billy's suit from a Chinese man, everyone however knew, that the suit shop was more than it looked, it housed beautiful women, pawned off as whores for others to enjoy.

Angelica's blood boiled at thought of someone not having the rights to their own body. What they wanted to do with it, well that was their will but not having the rights to do so that disgusted her.

The girls in those houses were barely of age, if not younger and all to make their fathers richer they would be sold off to the highest bidder for the longest amount of time the price could get them, it made Angelica sick.

"It's all right. I come as a friend." Thomas tells Kimber as his bodyguards tense. Angelica lets her eyes roll into her head at that statement. "You're collecting your suit for Cheltenham. It's very nice." Thomas nods as he lets out a breath of smoke which was surely damaging his health. Not that he cared.

God he's attractive when he smokes

Angelica agrees with her thought with a small smile on her deep red lips.

"How the bloody hell do you know?" Kimber asks annoyed, Angelica ducks behind another screen in order to stop being seen by Kimber's wandering eyes.

"I know a lot of things, Mr Kimber." Thomas says, his sinister voice sent shivers down Angelica's spine from her place behind the screen.

Angelica turns her head slightly, her body freezing when she notices a young girl with dark eyes watching her. There was no fear in her look to Angelica only confusion with only continued as Angelica sent her a wave with her fingers.

The young Chinese girl, no older than eighteen caught her eyes again and Angelica smiles kindly, pressing her finger to her lips in a quiet motion the Chinese girl nodded and mirrored the action back making Angelica nod and wink in thanks.

The young girl smiled at Angelica slightly, clearing having so few kind interactions in her day to day life that she found happiness in this one, that made Angelica's heart break a small bit and she slipped her hand into her coat pocket.

Finding a few notes Angelica offers the three pounds toward the girl who pauses in shock. Angelica nods her head encouragingly and the young girl grins and takes the money, tears coming to her eyes as Angelica squeezes her hand before the girl steps back once more.