The Beginning Of The End

Edited:

I waited for a moment before I grabbed the doorknob, turning it around to open the door. My smile immediately faltered, breaking my heart as I watched the scene play out in front of my eyes.

Taehyung was kissing another girl.

The more I stayed, the more my heart broke. I turned and sped away from the door, making me run over a vase that was standing on the ground. Taehyung heard the sudden sound and snapped his head towards it. His eyes widened as he saw the girl run away.

He immediately followed her, trying to catch up however she was nowhere to be found. He annoyingly gripped his hair. Suddenly, he heard running sounds and followed them. Finally, he found the girl that tried to avoid him.

"Jihyo, stop running!" He shouted. I came into a halt, turning around to see his face. He walked towards me almost leaving no space between us. I pushed him away, not wanting to hear him. He grabbed my hand, not wanting to let go anytime soon. "I can explain-"

"I don't want to hear it and besides, we're not together so there's nothing to explain. You can be with whoever you want." I said to him using all of my strength to make sure he let go of me.

"Jihyo..."

"Don't."

"Jihyo."

"I said, don't."

"JIHYO!!!"

"I SAID, DON'T."

"Let me finish!" He tried to grab my arm again but I refused to let him touch me. "No, you need to listen! You may have your troubled past, and I accepted you as you are, but don't do this for god's sake! We are not together and you don't need to explain yourself for that. however, you can't just say that you love me and then the other moment fucking kiss another girl. Man up for once and make up your mind whether you love me or not!" I shouted while anger built up inside of him.

"𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒."

"𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒶𝓂 𝐼 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃?"

Taehyung went quiet. I waited for him to say something, but he didn't. He just stood there doing nothing. A stray tear left my eye as I nodded in defeat. "Okay, I get it." My heart broke, even more, when he didn't even try to do anything. I gave him a smile as I tried to be strong.

"Remember that moment when you told me things were kept secret for a reason? I guess I should tell you that lied about my memories, but I had a reason. A lost girl who came to this kingdom by accident. And let's be honest, even if I will ever tell you the truth, you wouldn't believe me, but that doesn't matter now, right? I mean, I guess you pitied me and gave me a place to live because of that. However, I want to thank you for making me realize now that I don't belong here. I'll go now." I gave him one last look before running to my room.

I didn't even notice all of the boys were standing in the hallway. My feet took me to my room. I saw my bag of the ground with the history book. I picked them up and held them tight as I just wanted to getaway. My eyes widened when I thought of something. "Mrs. Jang." I turned around finding my way to Jin's house.

When I got there, I hesitated to open the door. I let out a puff before knocking. The door was pretty soon opened by my teacher. "Why are you here-"

Before she could finish, I felt the world around me collapse.

Everything went black.

--------------

My eyes felt heavy as I tried to open them. I groaned, gripping my head. Slowly, I could finally open my eyes, but it was a little bit blurry. I sat up, regaining my sight. However, someone prevented me from sitting up. "You need to rest." I immediately recognized the voice. It was Jin that was pretty worried. "What happened?" I asked him, but it was like he didn't want to answer. He sighed, noticing my confused stares. "You don't remember what happened, do you?" He asked. I shook my head even though it hurt like crazy.

"You had a discussion or rather a fight with Taehyung a few hours ago. I assume it was all too much for you and when you came here, you passed out." He explained in a soft tone. My head began to hurt even more as I started to remember all of it.

"Love, could you get medication for her headache at the market?" Mrs. Jang asked him. He stood up while his eyes never left me. "Alright, it would also be the perfect occasion to make Taehyung acknowledge that this action crossed the line." He walked away, leaving me alone with my teacher. Mrs. Jang went from happy to serious as she looked at me.

"We need to have a chat."

--------------

Unknown men were smiling as they heard about the fight between their king Taehyung and the girl Jihyo. One of them walked through a secret passage to retrieve what was once his. He made sure no one besides his comrade was in this room. As there was safety, he bent down and took a small part of a floor and lied it beside him. Underneath the floor, revealing a small box covered with gemstones.

The man smiled in victory, opening this special box. Inside the box, there was a blade. However not just any knife. As the story goes, the creator of demons was once a god before his bad deeds. He was called Erebos. He did those bad deeds with a reason one believed. Some say he was lonely and some say he was insane. He was both. His loneliness drove him into insanity. He wanted to make a family of his own so he wouldn't be alone anymore. However, before he created them, he made a blade, one that could kill him, and his new species.

The man held the blade with pride while he grinned as if he was insane. "I found the blade, lord Jimin."

The other man took off his mask and let out a chuckle, grabbing the blade. He smiled, being pleased by his minion. He gave the man one last insane look before he slashed his throat.

He turned away, leaving the dead body behind. "It's time to set my plan into motion."

"The plan to rule the kingdom all by myself."