Blazing Day pt. 1

Not every morning starts happily. Everyone knows that eventually, you'll die. Cause just like a flower, you'll wither away.

A/N: These two-parters are a bit confusing so bear with me :)

--------------

Edited:

Fire emerged from inside. Flames started to get bigger and blazed through everything that was on its way.

A boy was still inside, screaming for help.

No one did anything so she had no other choice, but to go in alone, not thinking about the dangers that were inside.

"Jihyo!"

A FEW HOURS EARLIER

Prince Jungkook was stomping around the room, nervous as he didn't know what she would answer.

He was relieved, yet still nervous when he saw me coming through the doors.

Curiosity filled my brain, wondering why he made me came here with so much hurry.

A breeze filled the room as he decided to speak up.

"Jihyo, I was wondering if I could ask you for a favor?" I nodded while he kept biting his lip.

"A family member is visiting. He's my lovely nephew, but as you might realize, I, along with my brother are quite busy, handeling some severe problems." He explained, but kept beating around the bush.

I tried to hide the fact that I was annoyed by his nervousness and smiled at him in a polite way. "What's your point, prince Jungkook?" I asked him, making him sigh.

He Didn't look happy about what he was going to say. "Is it alright if you could take care of him today?" My brain stopped working for a moment.

He wants me to goddamn babysit?!

"With all duo respect prince, but I don't think I'm suitable enough for the job." He just shrugged like an innocent child.

"Because you are you milady."

I gave him a confused look and eventually gave up. "Okay."

"Lovely, he will arrive soon." He announced while I just nodded.

I hate kids...

"How long will it take before he comes?" I asked him while he just pointed at the opening doors.

A small boy, with an annoyed face came in. I could tell that we both mentally agreed on one thing.

We didn't want to be here.

No offense, but he looked exactly like those spoiled brats. It made me think of my favorite book 'Noona, I Hate You'.

The way he walked, gave this vibe like 'I own this place and I'll kill you if you dare to disagree.' He is 9 for gods sake!

When he noticed the prince, he ran like the world was gonna end.

"Jungkook hyung!" He gave the little boy a bunny smile.

"How is my little prince?" Prince jungkook asked him. He nodded with a bright smile.

"Are you gonna spend the day with me, hyung?" The smile on the prince's face disappeared.

As much as he wanted to, he couldn't duo the fact that he had to go to an important meeting.

Prince jungkook layed his hands on little's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Yeonjun, but I can't-"

"Why not, hyung?!" The smaller one whined.

"I need to take care of some important things for the kingdom." Prince jungkook explained, making the other one sigh.

I just stood there awkwardly, not wanting to interrupt their session. When I tried to escape like a spy, prince Yeonjun pointed at me with a glare.

"Who is she?" Prince Jungkook looked at me with his innocent smile.

It's official. Working as a spy is nothing for me.

I gave prince Yeonjun a fake smile. Prince Jungkook chuckled and went to my side.

"This." He pointed at me. Seriously people, pointing is pretty rude, even if I'm from another century.

"Is Min Jihyo. Strange girl, but she's nice." He paused. I secretly rolled my eyes. He does know that he offended and complimented me in one sentence, right?

"And, she's your caretaker for today." He finished. The annoying little prince kept glaring at me, like I just stole his favorite candy.

He wants a starring competition, so let's give him one. You're on bitch.

Prince Jungkook noticed the tension between us and hurriedly walked away to the door.

"I will be taking my leave then. Have a good day!" He said before disappearing through the door.

The little boy in front of me kept his mouth shut, not wanting to utter a word. His fiery chocolate eyes wanted to steal the soul out of my body, but I didn't give in.

Words were not needed when the eyes of a human looked at him. His posture, facial expression and eyes told everything.

I had enough of his staring and decided to crouch down, to make sure I was on his eye-level.

"I do not like you, madam." He suddenly spoke with a smirk plastered om his face.

This is definitely the nephew of the king and the prince.

I shrugged, not caring about what he thinks. "Staring is quite rude y'know." I commented, getting up.

"Is there anything you would like to do?" I asked him, hiding the bitterness in my voice. Like I said, I never got along with children.

"You forgot to add, your majesty." He pointed out.

"Alright then, 'your majesty', answer my damn question." He was shocked to hear such foul language.

Silence, he didn't speak. It was probably because he didn't care nor he already hates me.

"Get up." I turned around and started to walk to the door until a hand stopped me.

When I diverted my head to his direction, he looked clueless. "Where are we going?" I ignored him, giving him a straight face.

"Just follow me and do NOT let go of my hand no matter what. Do you understand?" He nodded as I began to walk.

Let's get it over with.