Epilogue

"Because of her actions, she couldn't save her lover. And every time she tried it over and over again, every ending was always the same. The king never survived." The child whined, trying to understand the whole story.

"So it all goes in some sort of loop?" The child asked her mother.

"Yes, and no. The story is trying to tell that some things cannot be changed and even if you get a chance to fix them, it would just end the same. I think the moment she faded away she was returned to the future before her accident. It could either be in some sort of loop or she still had her memories and tried to move on. Both are possible." She tried to explain to her child.

"That must be hard, knowing that she can't save her lover." The child mumbled, but she heard it either way. She smiled, pulling the blanket over her. "Don't think about it too much, alright? You have school tomorrow so try to get some sleep.

"Goodnight, mom."

She planted a goodnight kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight, Nikita."

The mother turned the lights off and walked with the book to her living room. She smiled at the thought of the book. Both beautiful and horrible memories came across her thoughts. She decided that it was maybe best to search for it now.

The book where it all began.

She searched through all her books and finally found the right one. It said:

'History book of Min Jihyo.'

She went through every page that was about her past lover. Tears fell down her cheeks as she saw a painting of Taehyung.

Maybe someday we'll see each other again, Taehyung.

Maybe someday we'll have our own Once Upon A Story.