Magical Field

Edited:

"No."

A frown formed on my face as he answered my question. "Oh c'mon, I just wanted to know if there are any other supernatural creatures on this planet." Taehyung merely shrugged. "I don't know." I sighed as he tried to walk away from me.

I ran after him trying to stop him from escaping from my wonderful questions. "So there are no werewolves? Like I saw this tv show, Teen Wolf the other day, and I wondered if they are like that." I started to ramble. However, he looked pretty confused. "What is a tv show and what is a teen wolf?" My eyes widened. "Uh, nothing special. Just forget it." He nodded, furrowing his eyebrows. "You come from a strange place, Jihyo."

"Oh, don't remind me of that," I mumbled.

-----------

I was just walking around the hallway until I bumped into someone. Bumping must really be my thing, eh. "Lady Jihyo, just the woman I was searching for." I spun my head to the person in front of me. "What would you need me for?" He showed me a big smile and turned serious right after. "I would like to hear some more ideas about equalizing everyone." He said, making me remember the events from yesterday.

"I don't think it's a good idea to ask me that," I said a little embarrassed.

"Such a kind heart you have. You are fit to be our queen." He bowed and walked away as nothing happened. My mouth fell open. "Queen?!" I said to myself. I began to panic like crazy. "I'm not fit to be queen. He must've been talking about someone else."

"Oh, but you are."

I glanced at the door. Jungkook came in with the biggest smile on his face. "I'm being honest. You may be a little... strange, but you do have the right qualities." He tried to explain. "However that's not why I am here-"

"-Before you say anything, I wanted to let you know that I am sorry." Jungkook was confused by my words. "What do you mean by sorry?" He asked. I gulped trying to make sure I wasn't going to hurt him. "I know that you have an eye on me and-"

"-What do you mean with 'an eye on you'?" My face became red, trying to say the right words. "I know you are in love with me, and I just don't want to break your heart," I admitted, taking a deep breath.

There was a silence until he bursts into laughter. I didn't know what to say as he kept laughing. When he stopped, he wiped a fake tear from his eye. "Jihyo, alright I was in love with you, yes, but I'm not in love with you anymore." I stayed quiet to let him finish. "Maybe it was because my older brother was curious about you, but it was just a little crush. Besides, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to help me with how to ask a girl for a lovely dinner." If my face wasn't red in the beginning it sure as hell would be as red as a tomato by now.

"S-sure..."

"Good", was all he said before dragging me away. While he dragged me we saw Jimin carrying a box. "Hi, Jimin!" But he didn't respond and kept walking. A frown formed on my face. "I didn't do anything wrong, right?" I thought to myself as Jungkook began to drag me again for a long walk.

He suddenly stopped, making me bump into him. "Ouch." I rubbed my forehead. "You really have a body made out of stone or something." He ignored my comment and stepped aside, allowing me to see the view. This place had something magical. the field had a small pond, grass that shone green, and the light, oh the light was just mesmerizing. Every light had a different color, almost making a rainbow in the place. The wind had a perfect little breeze that made the final touch.

It was like small fairies made sure this place kept its beauty.

"What do you think?" He asked me. A smile formed on my face. "It is the perfect place for a lovely dinner, yes." I smiled at him, knowing he'll make the girl very happy.

"Could you maybe lead the way back?" He grinned and started to walk ahead of me.

All of this made me rethink my feelings of Taehyung. What if I wasn't good enough? Do I really love him? Does he really love me? I halted as I thought that. Jungkook seemed to notice my sudden behavior and turned around with a worried look on his face. "Are you alright?" I faced him and showed him a fake smile. "Just thinking of some things." Without anything else to say, I started to walk again so he did the same.

I sighed in relief as I saw the palace from afar. The civilians greeted me, trying to get my attention. "How are you?" I asked them. A familiar woman stepped closer to me. "We just wanted to tell how much we admire you. Because of your words, lady Jihyio, we finally have a chance to raise our children properly, to not be looked down upon. For that, we thank you." My cheeks became red. "I just said what I thought was right." They smiled as the younger children gave me some papers. I unfolded them, seeing that they were all drawings of me with a crown upon my head. "You have our full support when you become queen." The woman announced while the others agreed and began to give me compliments.

Before I had to chance to say anything, Jungkook grabbed my wrist in a calm manner. "Lady Jihyo, it's time to go." He said, trying to hide his smile. I nodded, and before I turned to him, I gave the people one last smile. "Thank you!"

When we walked into the palace, I took a deep breath. Jungkook chuckled. "Are you really surprised that the civilians think of you in that way?" I bit my lip, fixing a stray lock in my hair. "Yes, don't get me wrong, but this is getting a little bit too much for me. I'm just a mere human who came here at a random time. There must be someone that's more suited for the task." I admitted. "And, none of you except Mrs. Jang know where I really came from." I thought to myself.

"Hm, I think you are the right person suited to be queen. Please give it a shot."

"What if I ruin the history?"

I stayed quiet for a moment before I spoke up. "Alright, I'll give it a try." I nudged him on his side in a playful way. "I'm going to see Taehyung now, but I really want to meet the girl tomorrow, alright?" I didn't wait for his response as I walked away from him.

There were a couple of things I hated about this place. For example; it is big with lots of hallways. "He must be in his study room?" I thought, trying to find the way around here. I cheered to myself when I found the right room after walking for thirty minutes at least.

I waited for a moment before I grabbed the doorknob, turning it around to open the door. My smile immediately faltered, breaking my heart as I watched the scene play out in front of my eyes.

Taehyung was kissing another girl.