Friends?

"Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you."
― Lauren Conrad
--------------

"― Lauren Conrad♛-------♢-------♛

Edited:

Jin wanted to bring me to the castle and I clearly disagreed on it, but yet here I am in front of it.

"Don't be so sad, young lady! It's gonna be fun meeting my friends!" He tried to cheer me up. I gave him a weak smile. "I don't even know that jerk!," I said, trying to protest

He ignored me and dragged me with him to what I think is the royal garden. There were 6 men standing there waiting for their friend to come.

"Good morning!" Jin said to the others who greeted him as well. It took a moment before they realized that he brought a girl along with him.

"Jin is that your girlfriend?!" A man with red hair exclaimed, acting as a ray of sunshine. I chuckled, shaking my head as a no. "She's my new housemate, Hoseok," Jin explained to him.

Hoseok's face dropped in disappointment. "It's a shame that he can't even get a girl."

"Yah! I can get a girl unlike you. You don't own this worldwide handsome face!" He defended himself touching his own face.

"I'm Kim Namjoon."

Handsome count: one.

"Nice to meet you Namjoon."

"I'm Min Yoongi."

Handsome count: two.

"Nice to meet you Yoongi and hey, we got the same surname."

'I'm Hoseok."

Handsome count: three.

"Nice to meet you Hoseok."

Handsome count: four.

"I'm Park Jimin."

Handsome count: five.

"You must be the son of that lady's bakery. Nice to meet you Jimin."

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

Handsome count: six.

Current status: dead.
Goodbye, my friends, at least I've been blessed by these hot faces. See you soon at my funeral.

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook. I hope we can get along pretty well." I bowed little, trying to clear my head from all these thoughts.

Jimin smiled and wanted to ask something. "Is it true that you come from a foreign kingdom?" I nodded, answering all kinds of different answers to their questions. I noticed that Jungkook was bothered by something, so I decided to ask him, "Are you alright?" He turned his eyes to me, gulping a little.

"I'm actually Taehyung's younger brother." Jungkook suddenly spoke up, interrupting everyone.

"So what?"

"So what? You're not gonna hate me?" He asked, not understanding her answer.

I was caught off guard when he said that. He must've gone through some rough things thanks to the king...

I looked him in the eye, grabbing his hands. "Why would I hate you over something like that, I mean, you may be his brother, but you are you after all. So no, I don't hate you prince Jungkook." I said in a comforting way. He seemed to be blushing because of that.

Suddenly everyone was clapping. "You are really good at giving speeches Jihyo, almost as good as our Namjoon here," Jimin said in a cheerful way. Everyone laughed and agreed.

"What's so funny?" A deep voice from behind me spoke. I almost fell because of that sudden action until a hand caught me. The king pulled me back and let go of my hand as again nothing happened.

Everyone was just silence because of what they just saw. "What was so funny?"The king asked again in a more threatening voice.

"Your majesty, Jihyo was giving a comforting speech to Jungkook because he was sad, so we laughed about her being good in giving speeches," Namjoon spoke. The king nodded and again looked at her.

"Alright." Was all he said before walking off to who knows where.

"The king is clearly giving me heart attacks," I confessed, letting the breath out that I was holding in.

But what I didn't know is that the king could clearly hear me from such a distance. He smirked to himself and went on to whatever he had to do.

Jungkook tapped on Namjoon's shoulder and whispered something to him. Namjoon's face brightens when he hears the idea.

"Jihyo, would you and Jin like to have dinner with us at the palace?" Namjoon requested.

"We'd love to, right Jihyo?" Jin eyed me. I was a little hesitant, because of the king.

"I don't think it's a good idea, besides, the king doesn't seem to like me very much." She said with a straight face, not allowing her emotions to get the best of her.

"You won't notice him at all. He's never having dinner in the dining room and our parents are at a meeting so it's quite alright." Jungkook assured her.

"Alright, if you say so," I said in a defeated way.

"Great!" He cheered.

--------------

I glared at Jungkook.

My eyes told him, 'YOU LIED TRAITOR!!!'

He just gave me an apologetic smile. For some reason, he looked somewhat surprised. Maybe he didn't know it at all?

I sat next to Jungkook and Jin. Next to Jin sat Namjoon. On the other side sat Taehyung in front of me and next to him were Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

The maids came in with food and boy, it looked delicious. Maybe being royal has its perks?

I was taking a bite until a voice startled me. "Taehyungiee~" I choked on my food and Jungkook immediately gave me a glass of water. "Are you alright, young lady?" Jin asked me.

Stop with the freaking nickname dude... Either way, I nodded.

"Please feed me Taetae." My thoughts were interrupted. Everyone except him looked disgusted. And so, Taehyung fed her like a baby. I tried not to throw up which was a complete success, but that girl seriously needed some Namjesus.

The girl was pretty happy until she noticed me. "Who's that commoner?" She asked while glaring at me.

"this 'commoner happens to be my housemate and her name is Min Jihyo." Jin introduced while quoting me. Everyone nodded and I gave a fake smile to her.

"My name is Kim Chungha, the future queen and Taetae's girlfriend." She hugged him and kissed his cheek. I looked at Taehyung, but he wasn't even bothered by it.

Well, this is awkward...

The 'Chungha' girl smirked at me. "So Jihyo, where do you come from?" She asked with a little venom in her voice.

I gulped, before answering. "I come from far away." I tried to cut the topic.

she nodded, not satisfied with my answer. "Okay then."

Jin seemed to notice my uneasiness and stood up. "It's time for us to return. We haven't finished certain tasks at home so that needs to be done tonight." He spoke in a charming voice. He lends me his shoulder and we walked to the front door until someone grabbed my arm.

"Why don't you two stay for the night, it would be rude to reject my offer after all."

He really hates me, doesn't he?