Chapter 36: Pills and Potions

~*<Not my singing obvi, I cant sing that amazing lol but i heard this cover and felt inspired by it so here we go!>*~

Nicole’s POV

I paced around the large tree, it casted shadows from the moonlight and made the scene more frightening. In my hands I clutched the $40,000 in a large envelope. Moments later, a dark silhouette appeared. I shook slightly, knowing that it was Sean, a ruthless kidnapper and possibly murderer.

“It was strange to hear those mother fuckers request a personal meet up. I presume you don’t have anyone hiding in the shadows? ‘Cause it would be a shame if I accidentally press the call button because I was startled and your friends end up dead.” He said with a sickening smirk.

“Heh, you think those lying assholes sent you the message? They’ve got nothing to do with this. I’m sure with your informants that you would know, those guys lied again and again to me. They stole all my money saying that they wanted to save Destiny, but they ended up using it all on buying expensive cars and picking up fucking prostitutes. They thought nothing of me and they used me, and enough is fucking enough.” I said, clenching my teeth.

Sean lost his composure for a moment and his eyes widened. But that moment quickly passed.

“I agree that the ignorant group that call themselves Team Crafted might be worthless to you, but what about your dear friend Destiny? You can’t except me to believe that you don’t care for her either.” Sean sneered.

“You’re kidding right? She left me when I needed her the most. Left me with assholes who only cared for their looks and popularity, as if this is all a high school scandal…” I said coldly.

Sean looked at me, observing me for a while. It took all my willpower to not shake or tremble.

“I believe you, I know what it’s like to be around lying and self-absorbed assholes.” Sean said. “But if you’re not here to save them, what are you here for?”

“Like I said, I have the $40,000 and it will be my gift to you for letting me help you in bringing them down. I have quite a few problems I would like to settle with them.” I said, holding up the envelope.

For a chilling moment, I thought he saw through my lie and was gonna give the kill order. But he then grinned, a grin that only belonged to a psychopath, and said,

“Welcome to the group…”

Jason’s POV

I gritted my teeth as the sound of Sean and Amber floated down the halls. By the sounds they were making, they were definitely not just talking…

They were both completely insane, and they disgusted me. I can’t believe I believed Amber, a cheating slut over Destiny, the most amazing but emotionally wounded girl.

“You’re fantastic, babe, but I have to get going. By tonight, I will become $40,000 richer.” Sean said, laughing.

Growling at how disgusting and messed up Sean is, I pulled Destiny closer to me, attempting to warm and protect her. I soon fell into a restless sleep, only to be awaken by a familiar voice.

“Get the hell up!”

My head was muddled by sleep, but soon my thoughts cleared. That voice came from Nicole! She was here and that means we are going to be saved!

“You guys did it! How did you manage to outwit Sean and Amber?” I asked.

“Heh, I’m just waiting to see your face as you realize I’m not here to save you. I mean, why would I be after all you and your friends have done to me?” Nicole asked bitterly.