Chapter 33: Let's Start Small

Ty’s POV (A/N: New POV what uppp!)

“Hey, Adam?” I called.

     “Yeah, man?” Adam replied, looking over at me. I suddenly got mesmerized by his hazel green eyes and momentarily forgot what I was going to say.

“Oh! Um…do you mind making a vlog with me for the TC channel? Like, just telling everyone why we’ve been on hiatus.” I asked, suddenly shy at the attention Adam was giving me.

Whoa, whoa, whoa Ty. What the fuck. Stop falling for him… You and Adam both had girlfriends…in other words. You. Both. Are. Straight. Don’t be having these fucked up thoughts. It’s not like you and him would ever get together…

“Sure but Ty… You do know Jerome is gonna be furious? Back at the TC house you two had a fight because of creating a video for YouTube, remember?” Adam said, with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, yeah whatever. Big deal.” I replied, grinning. His smile was so freaking contagious.

“And that’s why none of us in Team Crafted have uploaded content for a while. We really hope that you guys can understand and just give us a bit more time to solve things. We understand if some of you guys have unsubscribed and we don’t blame you guys. Adam and I just wanted to clear things up for you guys. Sorry guys…” I said, ending the video.

Tears pooled up in my eyes when I thought about all the things I alone have done that caused people to get hurt. I felt Adam’s hand wrap around mine. My eyes widened and I looked at Adam.

“Look Ty. Things will work out in the end, one way or another. I promise you, anything that happens, I’ll be on your side. And if anything is troubling you, you can tell me.

He’s saying that now. But if he finds out that I like him, he will be running for the hills…

“Thanks Adam. But I’m fine, really. I’m just worried about the others, that’s all…” I said quietly, casting my eyes downwards.

Adam sighed. “Damn Ty, you should start taking hints better. I can see that you like me… And I’ve told my fans before that I’m bisexual so…” Adam said, looking into my eyes and leaning closer to me. My heart completely went into overdrive, it was even crazier than when I dated before.

“Now, I’ve never actually been with a guy before and I know you haven’t either. So let’s start small, like this…” Adam said, gently kissing my on the lips.

My body froze up but soon the kiss relaxed. I thought about how weird it is but honestly, I was so relived. I’ve been so torn up by the thoughts of Adam and what would happen if I told him. But like always, Adam has managed to make everything less painful for me.

“You know Ty,” Adam says after the kiss. “Skylox has just been made official.” 

**Author's Note** Omg what is this??? An actual update?! Holy shit i've actually done something today!!! xD  Skylox fans high five! (Hopefully none of you us dislike this cuz its boyxboy...:C that would not be very nice) And the super amazing song on the right is made by one (technically two) of my favourite youtubers!!! xxSlyFoxHoundxx and ImmortalHD. They have a band called Stuck in Your Radio and its fabulous!!! They JUST had a new album release (tho this song is one of the older ones) OK no more rambling...BAI BAI!!! ~Nicole and Cindy~