Chapter 34: Saving the Day

Mitch’s POV

   “Morning,” I said as I saw Nicole walk out from her hotel bedroom.

“Hey…” she said quietly, frowning about something.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Destiny…I’m so scared for her and Jason! I can’t just sit here while they are in danger…” Nicole said, biting her bottom lip.

“Don’t worry, we will get them out, I promise.” I assured her.

“Don’t even try to lie…I know you guys are planning to just save Jason. Destiny was out of the question for a long while now. She’s like a sister to me, you know? And if you think you can just leave her to die, you are so damn wrong.” She said, frustrated.

I looked down, not knowing what to say. She was right, I didn’t care about Destiny… The guys and I were just focusing on getting Jason out, never once thinking of Destiny.

“I’m sorry…” I said.

“What’s going on? We heard yelling.” Ty said as him and Adam walked out of the room they were sharing.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s a bit complicated.” Nicole said softly, before walking back into her room.

“I thought you two were fine again, what happened?” Adam asked.

“All this time, we never thought once about Destiny… We were always planning on how to get Jason out.” I said, feeling guilty.

“Mitch, we might be a little selfish but there’s nothing else that we can do…” Ty said.

“Ty’s right, we need to do one thing at a time, it’s the only thing we can do.” Adam replied.

“What about-” I was cut off by my phone ringing.

“Jerome? What’s up?” I asked as I picked up the phone.  

“I think I know how to save Jason and Destiny…” he said. I almost dropped my phone.

“W-what?! How…?” I asked surprised.

“Put me on speakers, the others should hear this too.” Jerome said.

“Ok. Adam, can you go get Nicole? I think she should listen to what Jerome has to say.” I said. Once we were all sitting in the living room, I told Jerome to begin.

“Ella, the girl I’ve met here in L.A, she interned for a wedding planner. She told me she helped the wedding planner plan Dawn’s wedding.” He said. My eyes looked over at Adam, worried about his reaction. He was looking down but I saw Ty holding his hands giving him a reassuring squeeze “Guess what the groom’s name was? Matthew Bell… I’ve did some research and found out that the Bell family has a huge amount of fortune unclaimed at the moment.” He said.

“Wait, Bell…You don’t think…?” Adam said.

“Yes,” Jerome confirmed. “As of right now, Destiny is the only living and contactable person from the Bell family. It’s very possible that Sean kidnapped Jason and Destiny for the money.” He said.

“Wow…but wait, how does that help us with saving them both?” Nicole asked.

“The only way for Sean to get the inheritance is through marriage. So he found someone to create a fake document in order to get the money. Surprisingly, the bank where the inheritance is held is owned by my family. So I asked some people to follow Sean and I’ve got the location of where Sean is holding up Destiny and Jason.” He said.

“Holy shit, that’s amazing! So we can save them now!” Ty exclaimed.

“Not exactly…we can’t enter the building without being detected. And any attempt might result in Jason and Destiny getting killed…” Jerome said.

“Wait, maybe if we get in contact with Jason, then we could…” Adam told us the plan.

“That. Might just actually work.” Nicole said, cracking a smile for the first time.

~Author's Note: WOW...god job me, i actually posted......O.O i've done work...wow...YAY MEEEEE XD JKS, i'm just pretty damn surprised i acutally wrote something. As u can see, Crafted Love is nearing it's end D: We're looking at 3 or 4 more chappys??? still deciding whether to have sad or happy ending...*evil cackle* WE'LL SEE :D **Nicole and Cindy**~