Chapter 6: Broken, Confused, and Alone

Adam's POV

     "Anyway guys that was cops and robbers. If you liked the commentary and you’re new to the channel, be sure to leave a like and follow. Also be sure to check out everyone's channel in the description below because they are all pretty amazing people. Anyways, thanks you guys for watching, this is Skydoesminecraft!!! Baiiiiiiiiii" I said as I ended the recording.

   I sighed as I started editing and uploading the video. I was in the hotel making a video because I forgot to make the last one before coming to Minecon. My phone ranged and caller ID showed that it was Ty calling me.

"Hello, Ty. What's up?" I asked.

"Adam....I think you should check out Dawn's channel..." Ty said.

"She doesn't have a channel-" I said

"She does have one, we are blocked on it but the recent vid was tweeted to me.” Ty exclaimed.

"What do you mean.....? Ty...I-" I said, confused.

"Just search up 'forever…? Or Never’ and click on the vid that has the most hits." Ty said.

I was worried....I had a feeling something bad was going happen.

The video was about Dawn talking about how she is still very heartbroken and depressed. She was so sad and there were cuts on her arm and she looked really thin and tired.

I felt so bad so I found her number in my phone and I called her. The call rang for a long time, just when I was about to hang up, she answered.

"Adam......?" she asked, her voice was broken and raspy from crying I guessed.

"Dawn...you are an amazing girl. Please don't be crying over me, I’m not worth it. I'm so sorry our love didn't work out...I...it's me, I just wasn't right for you. I'm very sorry but please don't hurt yourself because of me. I was wrong for you but I assure you would find the right person. Please don't hurt yourself because of what happened to us..." I said, my mind clouding over at the end of my words.

"I......" Dawn started sobbing but she mumbled a yes before she hung up. I felt so bad, I hated myself for everything I've done. I slammed my hands down on the desk and a plate on it fell and shattered, one of the shards cutting my arm.

"AGH! Fuck!" I shouted as my hand started bleeding.

I went to rinse the blood off in the sink and I realized I have to be at Minecon in an hour for the rehearsal of my new parody that was going to be the opening of Minecon. I took a shower quickly and changed into a casual suit and fixed my hair. My arm was burning under the bandages but I ignored it all and packed my backpack.

There were about a half a dozen people who asked for my autograph and picture along the way to the exhibition. When I got there, only some youtubers, volunteers, the band, and the Mojang Team was there.

We practiced for the whole hour because none of us had practice before today. Soon, it was time for me to perform, I was really nervous because we barely had any practice.

10 minutes later, the performance was finished and the applause had died down. I was finally able to rest for a while backstage. Or so I thought, after a minute of me resting, Jason found me and told me to hurry. We were signing now, instead of after lunch because the guys decided to use the afternoon to go to Disney.

So I grabbed all my stuff and followed Jason to our booth, Ty was already there, talking to someone who was helping us with our booth.

The next two hours was me signing, taking pictures, thanking and hugging people. It was crazy and I felt beyond exhausted. I love all my fans but I felt like I was going to black out.

Finally, I got a chance to take a break, I wandered around the exhibition. Somehow I wandered to Mitch's booth, he, Jerome, and the Nexus team were all there singing and stuff. And there were two girl sitting inside their booth...? I was so confused, they were laughing and talking but for some unknown reason, I could see that their happiness was temporary.

I walked over to their booth, tying not to get the fans attention. I ducked into their booth and said hi to them all.

"Oh my god....Adam?!?!?!?" The girl with brown hair and turquoise highlights exclaimed.

"Hi, please don't let any more fans know I'm here. My day has been too crazy" I said with a laugh that was laced with tiredness.

"Oh, uhm ok...are you hungry...? I was thinking of getting some snacks and I can go get you something to eat, I don't have to worry about fans" she said with a smile.

I blinked a few times and then nodded.

"My name's Nicole, by the way." She said as the waved to her friend and they both walked out of the booth.

"Hey dood, what were you talking to Nicole about?" Mitch asked me as he walked over, taking a break from signing.

"Nothing much, she just went to get me something to eat cuz I couldn't hide from the fans." I said, Mitch somehow looked a little....jealous...?

 It must have been my tiredness, the girls were probably just fans Mitch and Jason met on their plane ride.