Dying Inside

Eyyy guyss xD. It's been a awkward few days so far.. I dunno but has been always will be awkward.. Everyday I live.. AWKWARDNESS WILL SURROUND ME.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 9 ~Dying Inside~ (SEE I COUNTED!)

Ella's P.O.V.

I'm so confused.  What happened?  Where are we?  My head was pounding.  I couldn’t think straight.  The floor looked familiar, but where did I see this floor?  Bryan’s groan snapped me out of reality, and I heard feet shuffling.  I sat up, and groaned, cracking my back while doing so.

“Good morning sunshine!” Someone laughed. “That was a great night!”

I looked up, and saw Zack.  But this isn’t Zack’s house.  Slowly, I got up, and sat on the couch with Zack.  Zack smiled and decided it was time to wake up Bryan.  He got up, and left.  I heard shuffling, and a fridge door open and shut.  Zack came back with a bowl of ice.  He pointed at me to come and help him, so I did, since it would be funny.  Zack gave me a cup of ice, and told me to dump it in Bryan’s pants.  One, two, three!  We dumped the ice on Bryan, and he woke up in less than a second screaming.

“What the fuck man! Why hell did you do it!”  Zack and I were on a laughing fit.  We couldn’t breathe.  Bryan got up, and ran into the bathroom.

“That was great!” I laughed, then groaned. “Ah fuck, my head is poundin.”

Zack looked at me, “I know right!” He laughed some more, “Take an aspirin broo!”

I looked up at Zack, and laughed. “I would, but I don’t have any with me brah. Plus, I don’t know where this house stashes its shit.” I looked the bathroom door, to see Bryan come out with the straightest face ever.  “By the way who’s house is this?” 

“Mine,” A simple voice said.

I turned a full 360 degrees, twice, to find no one else in the room other than Bryan and Zack.  I turned around one more time, to find- you guessed it- Matt.  “Awkward…”

Zack and Bryan looked at me weirdly, and I looked at Matt awkwardly.  “Well,” Bryan broke the awkward silence, “what the fuck happened last night?  I don’t remember anything.”

“Me either,” I chimed in.  Matt just stared at me rudely.  Does he not know what it’s like to be high?  You don’t remember shit.

“Well,” Zack stared at Matt, “I guess we’ll tell you.”

Awh shit.  Get ready Ella, this might get fuckin’ awkward.

Matt’s P.O.V.

How the fuck do you not remember last night?  Oh wait, you were high as fuck. I just stared at them.  I wanted to beat the shit out of Bryan, just because he let her get high.

“Well, I guess me and Matt will have to tell you,” Zack said awkwardly breaking silence.

~THE FUCKING AWKWARD FLASHBACK~

I was driving around town, when Zack texted me.  “Dudeee! Come get me?  I found Bryan and dis one chick, we needa take em somewhere.”  I looked at the message.  If its fucking Ella, someone is going to die. I texted him back, “Ight where at?”  Zack texted me where he was at, and I went to go pick them up.

“Ahh! No! I want my watterrr!!!” Ella screamed as we walked out of Target.

“God damn, shut the fuck up!” Zack mumbled while helping Ella out.