Epilogue

The Last Trigger
'I love you'

A year ago has passed after Rye took his throne as the new king of the Mafia World. The Elites are now the new Elders of the Mafia World yet they change the name of the group into Elites which isn't a big deal. Everyone is at peace by now.

Damon Porter, a month ago, Rye crowned Damon as the new ruler of the Mafia Sector since Damon is the most responsible in terms of ruling in our group.

Veron Fuentabella, the head of the Elite group, partner with Yvo Hyson who are both incharge of the all the weapons within the making including the factory where the weapons are being made, the new and advanced invention of weapons and brutal weapons are all their jobs.

Spade Clark, he is incharge of the all the laboratories within the Elite Group. Vials, poisons, and even new discoveries are incharge to him as well as making of the gun powder and bombs.

Ryder Giazo, the new ruler of the Giazo Clan, taking incharge of about three companies and the money holder of the Elite Group since he is more responsible and a great holder. He is also one of the mentalist partnered with Carrie Cortez who are also both incharge of the transaction happening within the Mafia Sector and world.

The three Salvatores are now having their normal lives in a normal civilization. They gave up all their properties and companies here in mafia and starting their own new and legal business there. Still they are living in a luxurious way of life yet with a twist of challenge. I've heard that Vallerie is now engaged to his long term relationship. Not a mafia member or citizen and I'm very much happy with that.

Reid is owning his car company as well as the legal weapons in the normal world. Well atleast they are legal. And as for Lux, I already forgave him since it isn't his fault, his parents made him do those nasty things. I've heard he went to a prestigious college to take law since it is his passion just like my brother.

Rye Giazo, he took charge of everything and handled all the problems left by the Royal Family. He also controlled the Clarksons Clan which is now an alliance to our society. Still the mafia is a secret organization and far away from the normal civilization. Rye is taking good care of everything and being a very great king as well as a husband of mine.

And me, Blaise Harper, the only survivor of the Harper Clan Massacre is now the queen of the whole Mafia World, is also taking charge for the peace and unity along the civilization of the Mafia. Grandfather along with my foster mother and father who are living peacefully with us as well as Rye's family.

"Hey." Rye approached me behind my back by hugging me. I smiled habang nakatingin dito sa balkonahe. It's been a long journey and a thrilling one. And I'm happy that it all turned out well.

"Thinking deep huh." He said at hiniga ang baba niya sa balikat ko habang nakapulupot ang braso niya sa beywang ko. I'm happy with this life. Unbelievable and hard to digest yet it's fun having your own freedom, letting out all the anger and just live a normal life.

"I'm thinking about the name of our son." I said na ikinabitaw niya sa pagkakayakap sa'kin. Oh yes, he doesn't know because I wanted to surprise him.

"For real?" He asked and I nodded. He then hugged me and touched my tummy. "I'm gonna be a father. I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!" He screamed throughout the balcony as I laughed. I'm happy to spend the rest of my life with this man. A man who taught me a lot of everything. I stared at him, his smile is endless, the wide of those lips and the laughter he is bursting as well as those teary eyes of him. I'm more than happy. He again hugged me and kiss me.

"I love you."

The End