Trigger 47

Royal Palace
'Everything seems endless.'

"We are almost there." The driver said na ikinatingin ko sa labas. Almost three hours ang biyahe, ganoon kalayo ang Royale Palace. Puro puno, walang kabahay-bahay o katao-tao. This is the day na pupunta na kami sa Royal Palace. Lahat kami ay tahimik na nasa loob ng isang van habang nakatingin sa labas. I heavily sighed. Hindi ko alam ang mararamdaman ko the moment I'll encounter that guy again. I need to calm myself.

"I got you." Rye said at hinawakan ang kamay ko. He is always right there beside me whenever I needed someone. What would I do without him?

The van stopped at isang malaking gate ang sumalubong sa amin. Silver. That's the color of the gate. It opened automatically and the van went in. Puro pinetrees, wide field, and there is the Palace. The big wide silver palace. So that's their color, silver huh. There's a big fountain in the middle of the road we are heading. Fountain of a man holding a sword and a skull. No. Full of skulls.

Nagpatuloy ang van sa pag-andar and finally stopped. There, I can see the palace near me. It's big, kung ikukumpara sa building, nasa 15th floor ang taas. It's like a modern castle with a different design. Everything is shining and glimmering. Everything is silver. Bumaba na kami and the maids and guards are lined up waiting for us.

Umakyat kami and the maids as well as the guards greeted us at kinuha ang mga gamit namin. The huge detailed double door opened at mas tumambad pa sa amin ang makikinang na bagay. Chandeliers, expensive vases and portraits. The silver carpeted floor. The detailed wall. Everything is classy and elegant.

I just stared at the walls. Lahat ng naganap na deadly history ay nakapaint sa wall. The Crimson Massacre. The Dark Killing. The War between Two Huge Clans. The Battle of the Kings and Queens. At napahinto nang makita ang huling painting.

The Harper Clan Massacre.

There, it was all black and red in color. Bloody. The setting was in a party, clearly a party of mine. Madaming tao ang nakahandusay, patay kasama ang pamilya ko. And by the window, there's the silver mask guy. Hindi iyon halata para sa unang titingin dahil masyadong madetalye at realistic ang painting. But because of me being familiar and aware of that silver mask guy, nakita ko agad ito.

"Everything okay?" Rye asked and hold my hand. I faced him and faked a smile. How dare they to illustrate their killings like that. It seems like it is their tradition and collection. Everything encrypted and written or illustrated in their house are like their triumphs and trophies. Proud pa sila na pumapatay sila.

We walked. It seems like endless. Napakalawak ng lugar, the hallways, the walls, everything seems endless. Lumiko kami at nagtungo sa malawak na dining hall. Everything is silver. Everything shines. Maraming pagkain at maraming maids ang naghihintay sa amin. The Royal Family are sitting on their thrones. Literally thrones at the end of this room.

They walked down and smiled so as Lux who is staring at me while grinning. I really do hated him. They are all wearing what a king and queen or a prince and princess should be. Masyadong elegante. They are even wearing crowns and tiara. Seriously huh.

"Welcome dear Elites." Queen Jaque greeted na ikinayuko namin as a sign of a greet and respect. She smiles. She doesn't even look like an old one as well as King Chris.

"It's been a while since we had visitors." King Chris said then shake each of our hands. "Congratulations by the way, it was really a tough and close battle." Reid commented while his hands are on his pockets yet still gesturing his head as a sign of congratulating. "Yeah because the last one who came here didn't make it." Vallerie uttered dahilan para sikuhin siya ng kapatid niya na si Reid.

"Didn't make what?" Damon asked out of curiousity. The couple just smiled. "Didn't made another visit. We wished that after this stay of yours and the coronation, you'll be able to visit us, the doors are widely open to you all." Queen Jaque smiles while explaining and gesturing her hands throughout the air.

Damon just nodded yet we knew there is something with what Vallerie said. Well, we'll figure it out soon.  "Please do sit and have some of our offers." The queen offered kaya umupo na kami sa napakahabang lamesa. They also joined us. Every food is in here na parang isang bayan ang kakain.

We simply look at Spade who is inspecting the food. We already talked to him about the possibilities na maglagay ng poison sa mga pagkain namin as well as the ceremony's food so that he can warn us. He gave a sign na walang lason so we ate. We ate normally, talk about something like a normal family. We laugh and chuckles to their stories and jokes. Kahit madami o masarap, hindi ganoong karami ang nakain ko. I just don't feel eating with them.

"We have a rules in this Palace wherein ladies and gentlemen's rooms are seperated." King Chris explained while gesturing the rooms of the men on the right long hallway and the rooms of the ladies on theleft long hallway. I see. "Tomorrow feel free to roam the palace or to train at the training halls." Lux said na hindi na namin pinansin. I really hate whenever he talks. "Vallerie, lead the way for the ladies and Reid for the gentlemen. Lux, come with us." The queen commanded.

The boys and us girls seperated our own ways. Sumunod kami kay Vallerie. Her posture, walk, aura, and how she moves proves of her being a princess. Tahimik lang siyang naglalakad na sinusundan naming tatlo. She stops at binuksan ang double door ng isang kwarto. We went inside and there, another wide room I guess. Kumpleto lahat, there are even foods here and darts to kill some time.

"This is your room Blaise Harper." She uttered na ikinakunot ng noo ko. So we are having our rooms individually? "You mean we will be having our own rooms?" Carrie said na ikinangiti ng prinsesa at ikinatango. I went inside at lumabas na sila.

The bedroom is even wider than a king size bed I think, it's so elegant, in maroon color and everything. The walls are once again detailed as well as the furnitures. So I think mahihirapan kami pag-usapan ang plano dito. Yet I can sense that this will be fun.

▪▪▪