Trigger 58

Let The Blood Shed
'Say hello to your clan.'

I keep avoiding the attacks from this mad queen. Masyado siyang mabilis and the daggers as well as my guns are freaking useless. "Poor little girl." She uttered malapit sa tainga ko and managed to keep distance from me after that. She is really fast. She smirked and stood still infront of me. I took the katanas from the dead ninjas that fast at mabilis na sinugod siya.

"This vial contains poison which will paralyze a body for  a limited time, if the weapons are useless, use this and pour on the sharp edge of the sword or any weapon. Daplis lang ang kailangan then after a couple of seconds, the poison will spread." - Spade

I moved fast at patuloy na inaatake siya. All I need is to pour the vial and this shit will die. Abante lang ako nang abante habang inaatake siya at habang ang mga mata ko ay naghahanap ng mga kakampi. I need a distraction. Where are they?

"Your allies are probably on their way to hell by now." She said at mas lalong binilisan ko ang pag-atake. Her movements changes na ikinataka ko yet I will take advantage of this. Pinaikot-ikot ko ang katana papunta sa kaniya habang pinalilipad siya ng shurikens at the same time using my left hand. She doesn't fight back na lalo kong ikinataka. I keep fighting and fighting back hanggang sa may naramdaman akong kirot sa dibdib ko.

Fuck.

I stopped and held my chest as I loose my grip on my katana. Napasalampak ako sa sahig sa sobrang sakit. The pain is getting stronger and stronger. I can't breathe. "S-shit." Bloods are coming out of my mouth now. Fuck. Everything is blurry. I can't breathe and the pain is getting even stronger.

"HAHAHA. How naive." The queen applause and laughs endlessly. What did she do? Ni hindi ko siya nahawakan - . Shit. The encounter at the restroom. Damn. I should have notice and questioned myself why she touches my hair back then.

"Still weak huh." She said at yumuko para pumantay sa'kin. I wanted to kill her yet I couldn't. Masyadong masakit ang dibdib ko, I can't barely move or see clearly. "In a couple of minutes, the poison will spread and you'll die." She said as I gasped for air. Damn it.

The fire is spreading everywhere as the palace collapses. Everything seems blurry pero naghahanap ako ng bagay na pwedeng makatulong sa'kin. In a broken piece of mirror, I saw something. "Thinking of an escape huh." She said while holding my chin na ikinabawi ko nang marahas. How could she?

I glide backward gamit ang kanan kong kamay habang nakaharap sa kaniya. I can feel a lot of shattered broken pieces of mirrors pero ininda ko ito. I moved again as she laughs and claps. "Go ahead dear, glide like a snake." She said as she moves forward and took a katana.

"Your clan was beautiful, full of dignity and pride. Full of integrity and brave making our thrones a threat." She started habang hirap na hirap akong gumagapang patalikod. Damn it. "Your father was a candidate for ruling the whole Mafia World, replacing my blood. What a shame. A man like him, would replace me? Ha! What a big joke." She continues habang matagal na pinagmamasdan ang katana na hawak niya.

"That's why I killed your father first. Yet your mother and your uncle as well as your sweet brother started to meddle. They threatened us, na ilalabas sa buong mundo ang baho ng mafia pati ng pamilya namin then the whole mafia will wipe out in an snap." She continues. That's why she ordered Lux to kill my family. Heartless queen.

"That's why I killed your clan, as well as the other innocent guests on your party. Isn't memorable?" She said in an exciting tone. She is insane. Patuloy akong gumagapang and took a dagger behind me. Unti-unti kong nilagay ang vial ng hindi niya napapansin.

"Yet Lux failed to kill you. And now you are making a plan for my downfall? Hahaha, if I were you, I didn't made any move." She said at lumapit sa'kin. She stopped at the very right spot.

"Say hello to your clan." She said and was about to sway the katana when I immediately throwed the ninja blades at her. Alam kong maiiwasan niya iyon kaya inuna ko ang mga ninja blades as a distraction bago ang mismong dagger. I throwed the dagger at her knee. "Throwing a dagger at my knee would not kill me." She said and laughs. Pathetic.

"Yeah right." I said and later on, she stopped na ikinabitaw niya ng katana niya at ikinabagsak sa sahig. "That is the fastest spreading poison that Spade gave to me. Like it?" I said at tumingin sa itaas. The chandelier is about to give up. Kailangan lang nito ng kaunting pwersa.

"What have you done?!" She screamed and couldn't move. It will paralyze her whole body and make her breathe heavier. Yet it wouldn't kill her, papahirapan lang siya. I wanna make sure she'll die.

I took a ninja blade at hinagis ito papunta sa chandelier. Enough pressure for it to fall. "Say hello to your clan, bitch." I said.

"AAAAHHHH!"

*BOOGSH*

Kasabay ng pagsigaw niya ang paghulog ng chandelier sa katawan niya. The impact of the chandelier was strong na pati ako ay nasugatan dahil sa tumalsik na mga parte nito. I sighed and laughed as I stare at her widen eyes. "You are a big pain in the ass." I said at napa-ubo ng dugo. Everything now is really damn blurry.

Napahiga ako sa kung saan and I can feel the broken glasses behind my back meeting my flesh pero ininda ko nalang iyon, my body is giving up, the smoke is getting thicker and I cannot breathe normally. I smiled. Is this how my life will end? In a party once again? Damn it. My eyes are staring to shut down. Yeah, I think this is the end.

"BLAISE!"

▪▪▪