Trigger 43

Known
"The heiress of the late Harper Clan, Blaise Harper."

"Blaise. Be ready." Rye told me as I stare myself in a body mirror. I smiled. Today, awards and recognition will be given. Ang Trojan Academy. Ang Elite Group. Ang individual ratings at ang... pagpapakilala ko. Naglalakad kami ngayon ni Rye papunta sa quadrangle kung saan kami paparangalan. The door opened and a lot of people are waiting. Nasa itaas ang mga Elders at ang mga Royal Family. Mainit ang tingin ko sa kanila dahil sa mga nalaman ko. They are quiet and steady, kampante at mataas ang tingin.

"Blaise." Damon uttered. Naninibago sila. After a week na nagkulong ako sa kwarto after the battleship, I'm back. Buhay kaming lahat pwera sa magkasintahan na traydor. We are safe and sound, ganun din ako pero may nag-iba. Those words that Lux mentioned, ang laking parte sa'kin na naniniwala doon that's why I'm studying about that Royal Family. Information are secured that's why it's hard for me to compile them. That's why I began with the elders.

"Glad you're back," Ryder said and I just smile a bit to him. "Today is the most awaited day for the Elites. Their triumph will be now known but before that, I would like to introduce the Elders," the head teacher announced that made my attention divert to the Elders.

Elders, composes of five well-known members. "Dr. Luigi Muller." Tumayo ang isang matangkad na lalaki. Around 50's. May konting puti sa buhok at may tattoo sa gilid ng leeg. Dalawang syringe na pa-exis. Meaningly, hawak niya ang laboratory ng mafia kung saan isinasagawa ang mga modern technology and weapons.

"Mr. Dean Pearce." A tall skinny middle aged man stood up and wave. Around 30's. Maliit kumpara sa nauna at may tattoo sa likod ng palad niya. An eagle. Siya ang may hawak ng assassins and ninjas sa loob ng mafia.

"Mrs. Lane Lawson." A woman with an angelic face stood up and smiled. Around 30's at may butterfly na tattoo sa likod ng binti niya. Kita ko dahil nasa gilid lang kami at nakamini-fitted skirt pa siya. Meaningly siya ang may hawak ng pagturo sa paggamit ng brutal weapons. "Siya ang nag-iisang babae sa Elders." Yvo whispered that made me nodded.

"George Spencer." He must be the youngest. Nakasalamin at around 20's. May tattoo na maliit sa gilid ng mata niya. A rose. Ang may hawak sa transactions of mafias into another mafias all throughout the world. "And last but not the least, Theo Chrysler." Theo Chrysler with a tattoo of a compass. The manipulator and the designer of the battleship. I was waiting for the head teacher to introduce the Royal Family pero wala. The head teacher passes her microphone to Theo who is now the speaker.

"I would like to congratulate all the winners from the battleship and I would like to send my condolences to the ones who died, Laila Quinn and Flynn Holmes," palakpakan ang maririnig after Theo said it.

"Now, we would like to recognize the winners, the Elite group from Trojan Academy. Regarding the overall scores, Trojan won and will be gaining a special prize." We almost forgot about that special prize bukod sa nakuha ko na ang Sun's Tear Diamond which costs for about billions and the money that Elders has rewarded to us. I wonder what's their special prize. "The Elite group will be given a chance to stay at the Royal Palace for a week and will be the venue of their coronation night." Royal Palace, where the Royal Family lives. Sagrado. No one enters there so it's a privilege to us at doon pa gaganapin ang pagpasa sa amin ng trono. I see.

"Now, let's have a moment to hear the leader of the Elite group. Please do have the stage Mr. Damon Porter." Umakyat si Damon and claps are heared all over the walls. Damon is having his speech by now, while my eyes are locked onto the Elders and the Royal Family. I must study hard. Hindi sila basta-basta. They hold the mafia and when they die, mafia will be a big mess especially when the Royal Family vanished. Masyado silang inaasahan ng mafia eventhough they are full of secrets.

"Let me introduce you my members." Damon announced at humanda na kami para umakyat. He announced our names one by one.

"Carrie Cortex."

"Yvo Hyson."

"Rye and Ryder Giazo."

"Veron Fuentabella."

"Spade Xanford."

"And lastly, the long lost heiress of Harper Clan. Blaise Harper." Natahimik ang lahat. Claps weren't heard anymore rather gossips are all over. As I went up, I stared at the Royal Family. Composing of five members, pero apat lang lagi ang nakikita ko dahil bakante lagi ang isang upuan nila. Tumabi agad ako sa Elites the moment I went up.

"I wanna hear some words from Blaise Harper." Napatingin ako kay Damon. He was supposed to have the speech all thoughout the ceremony. He smiled at tumango nalang siya as a sign of giving me the stage. I went towards to get the another microphone. I look straightly to the students of the academy in this wide quarandgle. Hindi ako handa pero pinangako ko na ipapakilala ang sarili ko bilang Harper if ever I made it. This is my opportunity.

"I made an oath, that whenever I survive the battleship, I'll introduce myself as a Harper. Right infront of you, the heiress of the late Harper Clan, Blaise Harper."

-