Trigger 41

Battleship
"That's not a movement of a Clarksons"

Day 5

"All the contestants are now inside the barrier under the center black tower," naalipungatan ako sa naririnig ko. Shit. My back aches. I open my eyes at nakita ko ang mga kalaban ko na mga nakatali katulad ko. But only a few of us are in the room. I roam my eyes and we are inside a barrier. May mga armas sa gitna na table malayo sa amin.

"Unfortunately, the mission regarding Blaise Harper is a fail. But anyways, let's move on to your last mission. You just need to wound two people. Note, wound only, not to kill okay? And after that, you can proceed to the upper part of the center black tower to get the Sun's tear diamond necklace and the battleship will end. Goodluck," sabi ng emcee at napatingin ako sa mga kalaban ko. I didn't waste my time. Mabilis na tinanggal ko ang tali sa kamay ko at sa paa. I automatically run towards the center para kumuha ng armas pero shit. I need to assemble the gun first.

Nakapabilog kami na nag-uunahang mag-assemble ng baril. Kinakalma ko ang sarili ko habang inilalagay ko ang mga parte isa-isa. Pinipilit kong hindi tumingin sa kanila. I immediately insert the bullets at ikinasa ito. Tinutok ko ito sa kaharap ko at napapikit ako sa inis ng maramdaman kong may nakatutok din sa'kin at dalawa pa. Shit. Lahat kami dito ay tapos na mag-assemble at lahat ng hawak namin ay nakatutok sa mga kalaban. Walang gumalaw dahil may mga nakatutok din sa kanila. "Blaise Harper huh," a lady said at ngumisi. Nakipagtitigan siya sa akin at ganun din ako. I know what she is up to.

*Bang*

Mabilis na yumuko ako at gumulong. Pinaputok ko ang baril ko papunta sa kaniya at ikinasa ulit para targetin ang iba.

*Bang*

*Bang*

Napansin ko na nakalabas na ang isang babae nang mapuruhan niya ang dalawa. I pulled the trigger at pinatama ito sa kung saan.

*Bang*

*Bang*

"Shit," someone uttered. Dalawa agad silang nadaplisan ko kaya lumabas na ako at hinanap ang ibang rooms. That was hard. Napahinto ako nang makita ko ang glass wall. Inside the glass wall is Rye, Ryder and that man, Lux.

Rye's POV

I hold my gun and daggers even tighter the moment Lux smirks infront of us. I hated that smirk. Ryder stays calm while holding a gun and a dagger while Lux is holding a dagger. We just need to kill Lux in order for us to be free. "Just wound one of you. 5 minutes starts now." Emcee announced and the timer popped out of nowhere. This dumbass game.

We just stood there, waiting who's going to attack first pero matibay ang mukha ng lalaking nasa harapan namin. He just stood still while looking at us wearing his playful smirk. "Wasting time are for fools." Ryder said and attack the guy. Mabilis na sumugod na rin ako but to my surprise, that guy is fast enabling him to wound us at our arms without noticing it.

My forehead crumples. That's not a movement of a Clarksons. I took a deep breath and attack but this time, more focused and alert. Naiiwasan na namin ang mga atake niya pero hindi namin siya mapuruhan. He's way too fast and trained. Not a Clarkson movement. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds. Atake, ilag, sipa, suntok, ilag. We stop nang ikasa niya ang baril niya. Damn. He has a gun? I looked at the timer.

2 minutes.

Ryder and I looked at each other and a plan was popping in our minds. I nod as a sign at binilisan ang pagtakbo at pag ilag the moment he released his bullets.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

We manage to about his bullets except for the last kung saan nadaplissn ako sa braso. I neglected it and the moment I went near to him, mas binilisan ko ang atake so did Ryder. I was able to wound his hand making him to lose his gun. Agad na kinuha ni Ryder ang baril niya at tinutok kay Lux and so am I.

1 minute.

He smirks making me pissed off. He's caught off guard and he manages to smirk. Tss. "I see that your mom raised brave twins huh." We stopped when he mentioned our mother. How dare he. "It saddens me that she doesn't see you two grow." He even added na mas lalong kinadiin ko ng hawak sa baril. I'm controlling myself as far as I could.

30 seconds.

"You know what saddens me the most?" He asked at nanatili lang kaming tahimik. "I should have killed her infront of you two." My eyes went wide the moment he burst that sentence as well as Ryder. He killed our mother. "Fuck off." I said and fired the bullet aiming for his shoulder.

*BANG*

Pinatama naman ni Ryder ang baril niya sa batok ni Lux making him to lose his consciousness. The timer went off and the glass wall opened. There I saw Blaise running towards me and hugged me. I'm glad she's alive after all these shits. "We have to go." I said and we went out of that place. Madaming hallway sa lugar na ito. We have to go up to take that fucking Sun's tear and finished all of this shits.

-