Island Recovery

'What a mess...' Midoriya thought to himself as he picked up Wolfram from the ground. Just then he felt a massive gust of wind heading up the tower,

"I AM HERE!" All Might cried, he had finally been released from his cuffs and had made his way up. He then looked around at the mess that once was the roof and then laid his eyes on Wolfram's unconscious body on Midoriya's shoulders. "Ah... Young Midoriya! I see you've already handled this! Well done my boy!" He placed his hand assuredly on his free shoulder.

"Don't worry 'bout it All Might. And besides, I didn't do it alone." He stuck his thumb behind him towards Uraraka who was bandaging Sam's wound and Melissa who was exiting the door from the security room. "Melissa restored the Island security and Uraraka helped us get up here, if she didn't I would most likely be a lot more tired than I am as of right now."

"Ah! Well then I'll go and congratulate them too!" All Might started walking towards them before putting a hand on each of their shoulders.

'Thats like, his Only form of congratulation... I'll get Mina and some other hyper students to help him out with that later I guess.'

Just then he heard a door being bust down revealing Iida with both pant legs torn followed quickly by Todoroki and the rest and were also accompanied by Bakugou and Kirishima. "We heard a loud commotion! Is everything alright?!" Iida made his signature robotic movements,

"I think they're all fine Iida." Todoroki said as he relaxed his shoulders and pointed to Midoriya and All Might.

"Thats a relief, I don't think we could've taken another fight..." Momo said falling to her knees and Jiro dropped to check on her.

"Man. You guys look like shit." Midoriya said matter-of-factly pointing to Momo and Jiro on the ground, Mineta's bleeding scalp, Kaminari's brainless face, Todoroki's slight trembling and the rest looking worn out.

"Yeah no shit." Bakugou said, not yelling as he himself was also out of breath. "And Deku, who's the bastard on your shoulder?"

"Hmm? Oh right, his their boss, names Wolfram. He can manipulate metal and as you can see," He gestured to the torn apart rooftop, "He was pretty strong, especially with the professor's device." He pointed to the piece of headgear (surprisingly still intact) which was now in Uraraka's hands as she and the professor helped Sam limp his way over to the group, Melissa close behind.

"The boss? And he did all this!? Midoriya just how strong are you?!?!" Mineta cried,

"Ehe~" Midoriya scratched his head,

"Well that aside is there anything else we have left to do? We noticed that the security system was back online when we were a floor or two below you guys as well as heard the noises of battle, but since you already handled the boss there isn't really a clear goal for us to follow right now." Midoriya answered Iida without skipping a beat,

"Well I know that you guys took down quite a few of his henchmen, us three took down the others, so now all thats left is for us to clean up the armed goons around the island. Since All Might is here that means that all of said goons that were down in the party hall have already been handled. Jiro, use your quirk to find any other goons remaining and then get Kaminari to use his quirk to radio us their locations..." Midoriya went on to split up the pro heroes and 1-A students to different sections of the island to take out the goons stationed there.

It turned out to be a very efficient plan as all the goons on the island were taken down and rounded up in under an hour and brought back to the island entrance where backup policemen and heroes finally arrived.

Once they handed off the tied and cuffed villains to the police, Midoriya, All Might, Sam, the Professor and the rest of the 1-A class headed back to the center of the island to debrief the events and formulate a plan regarding the island's safety.

"Everyone. Im sorry." The professor spoke up directing all attention on himself.

"Huh? Whats the matter professor?" Some students asked,

"I... Im the reason the villains were here..." The students and All Might were shocked to say the least as he went on to explain everything.

.

.

.

Once he had finished his explanation the students mostly forgave him for his actions along with All Might before they had to hand him to the police along with Sam, they were criminals now for their acts afterall.

They watched as the door to the emergency police aircraft closed behind them before they all turned back. No one spoke for a while until Todoroki spoke up,

"All Might sensei..." All Might looked up, "Is it true?"

"Is what true Young Todoroki?"

"That your... quirk is vanishing."

This brought everyone back, they remembered the professor's explanation for his acts and now remember him saying that All Might's quirk was leaving him. They all turned to look at All Might with concerned faces.

All Might sighed, "Yes Young Todoroki, my quirk is leaving me." Some of the class gasped and others looked depressingly at the ground. "However!" He regained their attention, "There is something your all overlooking!"

"W-whats that sensei?"

"You." He pointed to Mina, "And you." Momo, "And you and you and you." He continued pointing to all of the class, "All of you, YOU are the next generation of heroes are you not? Why are you training at UA if not to become the heroes that the world needs? Even if I am gone, there will always be the torch that I will leave behind, the torch that represents the Symbol of Peace! And it is up to all of you to step up and seize that torch. You do not need to hold it all to yourself as it is a heavy burden, instead, share it amongst each other! Take that torch and use it to kindle more and more heroic hearts so that they may too become the Symbols of Peace. They may not all be as bright and magnificent looking as someone else's flame, but regardless of their own flame, when all of these fires are put together, you will get one great flame that will CRUSH the darkness of villainy! Together, all of you represent the SYMBOL OF PEACE!"

They were all silent for a while, looking at their teacher, the No.1 Hero, with his fist in the air and a flame in his eyes. Thats when the tears came, many of the students began crying, others did subtle things such as looking at their own hands.

It was their turn. Though they cried, they were tears of joy and determination.

It was their turn.

To be the Symbols of Peace.

Word count: 1128