The Second Half

"Bakubro! I'm surprised you weren't here sooner!"
Kirishima and the rest of 1-A greeted Bakugou as he came through the victor's door. "tch, Its called being fashionably late shitty hair, not that you'd know that."
"Manly..."
There was a high pitched sound that rang from the speaker system along the walls of the new room which ended quickly as the same sleep deprived man appeared at the microphone again.

"Alright lets see... first off congratulations, you did it. Yay = =. Now in hopes of speeding this along Ill give a summarized version of this final part of the exam. Save the professional 'citizen in distress' actors in the quickest and safest way possible. Start."
He clicked a button and once again the walls fell down signaling the start of the second half.

-----

As expected, the second and third test takers leapt into action right away setting up medical areas as others went and scouted out for injured civilians.
"I'll head to the water area kero. That's where I'll be most useful."
"I'll go to the destroyed city then! I'll be able to lift the debris others cant."
Asui and Uraraka said as the rest of 1-A began filtering into different areas to rescue those in need.
"Oi! Icyhot, Tail (Ojiro) and Big Lips (Sato). Follow me." Bakugou said as he descended from the heavens after launching himself into the air for reconnaissance.

The three of them looked to each other before following Bakugou who continued yelling for them to hurry up.
Less than a minute of running and quirk using later they made it to a hole in the ground where two elderly civilians were stuck.
"Help us! Please!" They both yelled.
The male had a slight abrasion on his forearm and the older lady looked like she had a slight limp.
"Half-n-half, make a staircase, you two go carry them carefully, I'll look for more injured." Bakugou commanded before launching into the air again.

"You'd never think he's the same person he was at the start of the year y'know? Always yelling and commanding. I mean sure he just told us what to do but it wasn't all angry like." Sato said as he gently picked up the old man.
"Yeah I know what you mean." Ojiro replied as he offered a piggy back to the older lady.
"Why thank you young man. Would you like a candy?" She said holding out a crushed mint.
As Ojiro and Sato began carrying them out Todoroki looked up to Bakugou who was suspending himself midair.
'Your looking for him aren't you.'

-----

Around ten minutes had passed since they rescued the elders from the pit. They had saved a total of thirteen other civilians with the help of some others from 1-A and other schools.
"Well it looks like stage one: search and rescue is a check. Time for stage two." One of the examiners said as he clicked a button on his headset, "Are you ready?"
"Whenever you are." A voice replied from his receiver.
"Stage two: Villain attack," he reached for a red button, "... is a go." He clicked it.

With Bakugou and Todoroki:

KABOOM!
"An explosion?" Ojiro said looking towards the sound.
"What is it now?" Sato said as he set down a massive boulder from a collapsed building. Instantaneously, Bakugou slammed into the ground next to Todoroki who was looking wordlessly at the explosion sound.
"Icyhot, he's there."
"I know."
"You two finish up here, we'll deal with this." Bakugou said as he and Todoroki rushed at top speed.

---

A smile crept onto Midoriya's face as he stepped out from the dark interior of the wall of the stadium recently opened by the explosion. He was dressed in a uniform of his hero suit without the color, almost like he was in a black and white movie. His mask was replaced with the bottom half of a Hannya mask colored black and dark green.
"Showtime boys."
He said as the mock henchmen cheered and rushed into the emergency area to cause chaos.

'Now then, while you all go do some mischief, I have to deal with these two.' He thought as he looked up to the left where Bakugou came rocketing towards him.
"HOWITZER IMPACT!" He yelled as the heat and explosion from his palm practically incinerated the ground where Midoriya once was.
The dust settled and Midoriya poked Bakugou's shoulder, "Hey Kacc-"
Boom!
Bakugou let off another explosion at point blank range.
"Hey now that's no fun! I haven't seen you for DaYs!" Midoriya said in a taunting manner, "That's not how you treat a friend right?"

The ground froze instantly and expanded towards Bakugou's foothold before a flame shot around him halting the ice's expansion.
Todoroki stepped up next to Bakugou as his flames died out.
"Todoroki too! Just kidding, its no surprise. So what's the game plan boys? Your sneak attack didn't work!"
They said nothing until Todoroki smirked and pointed up. Midoriya glanced up and saw a massive Icicle falling onto him.
"Not bad. But y'know..." The massive object slammed down on him and Bakugou launched his ultimate move 'Howitzer Impact' yet again causing an explosion as the cool icy air expanded into steam. The steam settled revealing Midoriya's glinting red-and-blue eyes as his hand right hand was gripping Bakugou's red hot hand right next to his head.
His left part of the mask was blown off revealing a toothy, uneasy feeling smile appear on his face, "...Its still not good enough."

Word Count: 873

I know its a bit shorter of a chapter but hey. What can ya do at 12pm eh? Besides I plan on making the next one fairly large in scale anywhoo. For now enjoy the chapter and Ill get back to yall in the next one! Byeeeee