Intro

First Son, Aito, Water Manipulation. Failure.

Second Son, Akio, Water. Failure.

Third Son, Daichi, Electricity. Failure.

Fourth Son, Daisuke, Electric Attract. Failure.

First Daughter, Y/n, Water and Electric Manipulation...Success.

The day Y/n manifested her quirk, both of her parents were gone, only a babysitter and her brothers were home. The sitter was cooking, and the brothers were playing with her.

Y/n sat by an outlet, poking her finger in one of the holes. The brothers were too busy playing with action figures to notice. Her h/c locks became staticky as the electricity from the outlet went in to her hands, allowing her to manipulate it.

Daisuke, the youngest brother, sensed it and pulled it towards him using his quirk. "No! Don't go!" Y/n tried to to keep it in her cupped hands. Daisuke looked at her and so did the other three brothers.

"Y/n got her quirk!" Daichi shouted before running the kneel before his sister. "Woah!" Daisuke looked at his little sibling's palms, not using his quirk any longer. "I manifested my quirk?" The small girl asked. Her brothers all smiled and nodded. A small, adorable little grin slowly made its way on her face. "I have my very own quirk!" She jumped around happily. "Can you create it?" Aito asked, gently holding the girl's wrists.

"Let me try!" The girl replied she let go of the energy and let it go back to the outlet. At the tips of her fingers sparked an electric blue energy that flowed down to her palm, making zapping noises. On her free hand was a large droplet of water that didn't fall from her palms. "She has the quirk!!" Daisuke shouted, smiling. His two top front teeth were missing, so there were only gaps in those areas.