Murder in the City - Part 1

(Img src: Instagram/adidanwicak)

March 5 Year X740
Crimson lot, Demon Hunter Guild

"Captain, I can kill Sheeptar alone!"
a young boy shouted.

He was Alucard, a 14 year old demon hunter, who despises demons with a burning passion.

Before him sat Captain Ezria, leader of the demon hunter clan, a branch belonging to the Militia of temple of Light.

"No, its dangerous. What's your problem in going with the team anyway?"

"They'll drag me down."

A young lady in a white hood commented,
"So arrogant. You're going to die early that way."

Alucard: "Natalia, that demon boss is called 'Sheeptar'. It's the stupidest name I've heard of. I can handle it!"

Ezria: "That stupid demon boss killed seven of us."

Alucard: "wha-?"

Ezria: "Shut your mouth and go with the team to kill Sheeptar!"

---------------------------------

Black Forest, East of the Megalith Wasteland

Natalia: "And that's how we will kill him."

Trevor (fellow demon hunter): "That's a good plan."

Hector (fellow demon hunter): "Sheeptar - the sheep king, his reign will come to an end."

Roger (senior demon/wolf Hunter): "Still can't believe this stupid sounding boss demon killed seven of us."

Natalia: "Ok let's revise. First, we will make him aggressive by using long ranged attacks, then lure him out of the cave all the way to the edge of the dungeon. There, he will be too distracted killing the jungle monsters to notice us. Then, we move in for the kill."

Alucard: "Woah, woah, woah, we can't go around sacrificing jungle monsters! Jungle monsters have lives too!!"

Natalia: "What the hell?"

Alucard: "We are good people, we can't promote animal abuse!!"

Siya (fellow demon hunter): "Hey look guys! It's a giant goldmine crab!"

She says, pointing at a large orange crab, around 3 meters tall. It had shell made up of enormous crystals on its back.

Trevor: "That must be the Totem crab. They are pretty sacred so let's not-

Alucard: "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME!!"

The young demon hunter exclaims as he dashes towards the crab and severe its head in one slash.

Trevor: "-hurt them.."

He continues by tearing off the shell from the crab, resulting in the massive spray of blood all over the place.

Alucard: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Stabbing it repeatedly with a hysterical laugh, Alucard removes all the bright shining crystals on its back.

Roger: "Yeah.... you know what? Maybe he has a point. This is super disturbing to watch."

Trevor: "Change the plans Natalia, we aren't using jungle monsters."

Natalia: "..."

---------------------------------

Few Hours Later

It was a fine day, the sun was shining brightly in sky, the birds were singing and the flowers were dancing on the rhymes of wind. Under the cool shade of the tree laid a young Alucard, enjoying the beautiful nature.