Chronicles - 4) Fiery Inferno

(img src: instagram/im.nanala)

Harith's PoV

"Shut up with your stupid laugh, Witch."

Hearing those words, the demon queen stopped her laugh, but there was still a hysterical smile on her face.

A voice echoed from the debris where Demon hunter was.
"Tch, I didn't wanted to use it, but got no other option."

I felt a very strong demonic presence. It wasn't strong as demon queen, but was equal to the blue orc.

Alucard got up from the crashed wall.
He extended his burnt, rotten arm.
The flame on me and Nana started to get absorbed by the blackened hand of bloodied demon hunter. The flame color changed from blue to orange.

The blood on his body started to evaporate.
Alucard clenched his right hand and with it, all the blue/orange flames started to enter his body.

"Demonic pact: Molten Hellflame style - Fiery Inferno"

As the demon hunter spelled those words, his right hand started to shine with bright light. His hair turned white, the sclera of his eye turned black and his iris started to glow bright red. As the bright light started to fade out, his hand was no longer that of a human. His whole arm looked like it was made up of volcanic rocks as lava was flowing through the cracks.

Such demonic energy, is he even a human?

He slammed his demonic arm on the ground. The ground started to turn into lava, from which a burning hot sword came out. It was so bright that the moon temple illuminated for a short amount of time.

Alice: "At last you used it. Let's see how powerful it is."

I saw horde of orcs at the front of broken door of Temple.
Due to high amount of demonic aura here, I couldn't notice the increased number orcs outside. Elvan army must have put up a decent fight, to able to stall them this long.

But now defeated, they were tied up. They are not killed, as I heard blood demons treat elves as a feast than enemy.

Balmond: "Didn't I said all of you to retreat?"

One of the orcs replied
"Sorry Boss, but after you disappeared, Alice ordered us to attack the moon elves with all the troops and capture them all."

Noticing my anxiety, demon hunter asked me.

Alucard: "Harith, if you want to run away, you can. I will handle them. Just go back and request for backup."

He said with warm smile. He knew that I was very very frightened of the whole situation, and thought of a way that I wouldn't feel guilty. But-

"Demon hunter, I already ran away too much from my problems. I don't want to run away anymore."

He looked at me with his cold, black eyes. But seeing my determination, he gave off a sigh.

Alucard: "Well then, let's finish this right here, right now."

"Of course."

Balmond: "You think you can beat all of us? Your arrogance will be your doom demon hunter!"

Alucard gave a smirk.