Pleasure Quarter Prolouge- Goddess of Beauty

(Img Src: Artstation/ logancure)

August 17, Year X741
Lumina city, Moniyan Empire
10 pm

Shrouded in darkness beneath the crescent moon, countless magic-stone lamps dotted the cityscape of Lumina.

The clang of metal upon metal rang out from the industrial districts.
The business quarter truly came alive, with rounds of thunderous applause bursting from the theaters and excited cheers echoing out of the casinos.
And standing proudly in the middle of the noble's steet, was the headquarters of Order of light.
Indeed this city, blessed with the light, never slept, the hustle and bustle never ending.

But in this thriving metropolis that seemed to symbolize prosperity itself, there was a certain place. Flirtatious voices came from within the many small buildings that lined the street there. Sometimes strong and sometimes barely above a whisper, these were the voices of men and women consumed by passion.

The aptly named Night District felt completely different from the rest of the city due to it's mysterious, bewitching atmosphere.

"....that bastard."

The brothels where people indulged their cravings and appetites, here desires turned into money. She sat above it all, watching from the highest floor of her own palace.

Her beauty was strong enough to bring a country to its knees - giving her a divinity status. Her perfectly proportioned hourglass figure and silky smooth body, only covered with one strap of cloth, were enough to make any man lose his mind. Truly, gender mattered not when looking at her body, which could hold anyone prisoner as it exuded a sweet, alluring aroma.

She stood in the highest place in all the Night District. However, she wasn't satisfied. As for why, it was because of the Royal castle standing in the center of Lumina city. That's where that vile woman was - the 'Goddess of beauty' like her - The silver haired vixen whom she hated most of all.

"Why are you there? Why is it you and not me who sits on the throne?"

Unacceptable. Absolutely Unacceptable.

That woman was always looking down on her from the highest perch. Her beauty allowed that woman to take anything she wanted within Lumina- no, the world. And she was rubbing it in her face.

Unbelievable.

Were everyone blind? Ignoring her own unparalleled beauty and giving that their attention?

Cursing that woman with every fiber of her being, Ishya's beauty warped into something much more frightening.

"Don't get full of yourself, Griselda..."

But it was the irritating truth that she was not only higher ranked in name but led more powerful legion than her own. For it was Griselda's beauty, along with her powerful followers, that allowed that woman to keep her place at the top.

"Keh!"

Gazing out in the night sky, a small laugh escaped her lips. It wouldn't be long now. It wouldn't be long until she pulled that woman down from her perch.

"Just you watch."

Spitting out those words under her breath, she stood up from the sofa she had been sitting on. Grabbing a
thin smoking pipe made in the Far Eastern style, she exits the room. Several handsome young servants followed right behind her as she descended into the center of the palace.

Smoke billowed from between her succulent lips after one pull from her oriental pipe as she descended to the top floor overlooking a grand inner chamber. Spread out beneath her were her followers. Ishya put her hands on the railing and addressed the prostitutes below.

"Now, ladies! It's time to ensnare new clients! Tonight again, drown yourselves in love to your heart's content!"

The crowd roared in approval. Her words were the signal for all the prostitutes to move out onto the streets.

Some tried to get customers on looks alone, others called out to passing men, or still more directly approached the males who met their approval. The men had no idea that they were being hunted. Their thirst for pleasure emptied their wallets, spread information, relieved them of prized possessions, and surrendered their hearts to be devoured by the women in the brothels.

This place was now alive with the celebration of hedonism and pleasures.

"Lily, let's get moving... Before all the hunky ones get taken!"
"Ahh, right behind you."

An Amazonian woman responded to one of her kin. She walked the streets of the Night District, her long, tattoed legs bathed in moonlight until she stopped and looked back.

The Night district's red-light area was look like those from an island country far away. The red pillars and walls were brilliant and flashy, giving a foreign and exotic look.

The Amazonian woman stood for a moment and admired one of the villas highlighted by the lights. Narrowing her eyes to hide her own pity, her short black hair fluttered behind her as she turned to rejoin her friend.

She strode past a window in front of one of the brothels where several prostitutes were lined up, waiting for customers. Many young women had gathered in a chamber that was open to the street, only a lattice barrier separated them from the street as they called out to passersby, smiling and inviting them inside charmingly with friendly waves and finger curls.

"....."

Amid the prostitutes advertising their goods, there was one girl who sat quietly in the corner of the chamber. Unlike the other women around her, she sat with her knees together and lips closed. Her cute, supple features and presence were enough to attract the attention of potential customers.

She wore a kimono of a shrine maiden (said to be the traditional garb of that island nation), modified to show her delicate body. She had straight black hair with sky blue eyes, and long, fox-like ears, making her absolutely stunning.

The only accessory she was adorned with was a black collar around her neck as she looked out from the chamber that served as her prison. A cloud in the night sky shifted, allowing a moonbeam to cast its light upon her. She quietly whispered to herself.

"Seven more days...."