Pleasure Quarter - 4) Suzuhime

(Img src: instagram/otaart_chan)

August 18, Year X741
The Godly brothel of Hetaira, Pleasure Quarter
2:00 am

The moon was visible from the highest floor of the palace. A table stood in the middle of the room, with two covered sofas on either side. Even though this area functioned as a meeting room, a wide bed equipped with a canopy took up most of one corner.

"Hey, Ishya. I'm here!"

The door opened to reveal a handsome guy with a dandy smile - Hector. Ishya curled her lips upward the moment she saw his face.

"You've kept me waiting."
"There was quite the show going on outside. Got a bit caught up in watching, completely forgot the time. Sorry about that."

Entering the room, Hector takes a seat on the closest sofa. He set down a small pouch on the table.

"Any chance you're in the mood to enjoy more small talk?"
"I told you, you've kept me waiting. Get to it."
"Scaaary... Anyway, as requested, your parcel has arrived."

Hector reached into the pouch and took out a small wooden box covered in black lacquer. Ishya's grin grew even wider, satisfaction written all over her face.

"I am sure you're well aware, but not a word of this must get out."

"Come on, I know better than that. I do not intend to betray your trust. Although I am curious to know what you need it for."

"You looked inside? So much for keeping your good name as a delivery boy, Hector."

"I didn't mean to, it just sort of happened."

Ishya laughed defiantly from her seat on the other sofa. A fire burned brightly from inside her amethyst eyes.

"I am going to show the world something very interesting. That woman who thinks she's the queen, she'll be groveling at my feet soon enough."

"You sure are intimidating."

"Hector, do you have any information that would please me? Any weaknesses she would have?"

"Well, I'm a terrible liar when talking to a Goddess of Beauty; can't seem to focus. Couldn't help it if a few things slip once in a while."

He said, gazing at the her fully exposed body line, spending a great deal of time outlining the curves of her breasts. Seeing the man like this returned the smile to her lips, her eyes flaring.

Rising from her sofa, she starts to remove all of her coverings. The crown, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, and finally the piece of cloth holding her breasts in place, all hit the floor at her feet.

"Rejoice. I'll squeeze every bit of useful information out of you-for free."

Alluring Charm

"Wait, what was that-"

She leaned down over him, slaming her luscious lips right into his. Soon the light of the room dims and the night of lust continues.
__________________________

Pleasure Quarter, Red light district.
2:20 am

She was fully clad in her clothes, with her long black hair now tied into a ponytail. I told her everything that happened in the past few hours, why I became a fugitive deep in the hostile territory.

"You have experienced... a rather turbulent evening."

She says with a sympathetic look.

"The Amazons pursuing you... Was one among them named Lily, by chance?"
"Yeah, you know her?"
"I do. Lady Lily has been very kind to me."