Chronicles - 3) Ghoul's Fury

(Img src: Mlbbfandom/BalmondSkins)

Miya's PoV

Seeing a bloodied body on the ground and the door shattered, everyone started to panic.

I am almost healed, I must calm them down

Miya: "Calm down everyone, everything is OK! Even if they broke the door, our moon temple isn't so frail to be collapsed down by those filthy demons!"

I looked towards Nana and Petra(the healer elf) who were by my side
"Nana, take all people to internal chamber, they will be safe there and Petra heal that human."

Following the orders they were given, the feline elf started to evacuate the common eleves to described internal chambers and the healer elf started to heal Alucard.

Seeing him bloodied ached my heart.
Who can knock him out so badly? There is no way those orcs could beat him to this extent. Or.. did I underestimated them?

"Priestess are you okay?!"

A sudden voice stopped my flow of thoughts.
It was Adriel, the commander of the elvan army and also the one who was assigned to guard the gate of Moon temple.

"Report the current battle situation Adriel, I will be joining the battle."

Adriel had a very panicked face. With a terrified voice, he said,

"Priestess we have a very big issue here!!!
It's the Blood Demon queen.!!!"

Impossible.

I used my farsight ability to analyze the battlefield and to find her. About some miles away, I saw her.

The Queen of the Blood demons, Alice.

The orcs had stopped attacking. She was looking at Balmond with a irritated face while others were healing him. But she suddenly looked at me, into my eyes and gave off a menacing smile.

What? Even this far away, she noticed me looking at her?!

"Priestess, What should we do? The orcs have stopped, but that monster is coming!"

Adriel has been present in every elvan war and he knows how dangerous she is.

"Don't w-worry Adriel, the Moon God is w-with us"

Why is my voice trembling!? Instead of comforting him, it did a total opposite effect.

I used my farsight again, this time to attack the blood demon queen.

Wait where is she? I just looked away for few moment. This is terrible. I need to-

"Is that fear I smell?"

A cold voice, from behind. My body froze. I couldn't move. Her presence was so trembling that my body just stuck at one place.

"Priestess! Move!"

Adriel pushed me away. Unable to balance, I collapsed on ground.
There was an agonizing cry behind me.

I turned around to see a terrifying sight.

Her hand was going inside his chest. She had crushed his heart with just her bare hands.

In the background I saw two leonins, similar to me, petrified with fear. If I don't do anything, they all will be killed.
I must save them!

Petra:"ADRIEL!!"

Don't Petra! Don't do anything! Don't make her notice you! Or else-

"Oh don't worry, you are next."
She just vanished into thin air and reappeared behind Petra.