Chronicles - 7) Lone Hero (Incomplete)

(img src: instagram/im.nanala)

Alucard's PoV

Zilong: "Hey! Old buddy old pal! Look how much you have grown in such a short time."

Not this guy again.

"Yeah, and except that golden armor I can see you haven't changed much. At least change the hairstyle dude."

He swiftly slaps the wall behind me, pining me between him and the wall.
(Is this what they call Kabe-Don!?)

Zilong: "Heey noow, isn't ponytails your fetish? Hmmm?"

He says, leaning closer and closer. As our face were just inches apart, suddenly the blade of a sycthe coils around his neck

Ruby: "I didn't know Dragons are Bisexual. Because if they are, mark my words, today I will be known as DRAGON SLAYER."

"Calm down Ruby. It's his hobby to joke around like that."

Zilong: "Yeah! I was just kidding! Spare me!"

Keeping the deadly glare, Ruby removes the scythe from his neck.

Zilong: "What a threatening little girl. Who is she Alucard?"

"She is Ruby. My family."

"Family..? Oh right, you call the whole Demon hunter clan your family. So how are Hector and Trevor doing?"

"Dead."

Zilong becomes silent. I don't blame him, it must be hard to see everyone dead around you while you just keep living forever.

I feel the same sometimes too.

"Don't feel sorry Zilong, it was their fault. Not only them, but the whole demon hunter clan. All of them were too arrogant to think they could stop the destruction caused by the cardinal demon of sin."

Zilong: "So the whole clan is wiped out?'

"Of course not. I am still here, so is Ruby, Granger and Roger. Well you can now say it got rebranded with the Chivalric order."

We hear two sets of footsteps approaching.

Fanny: "So here you are. I was searching for you, Zilong. We and the elves are about to leave to defend stromeye wasteland."

Percival: "Alucard don't you need a new weapon for the Minos maze mission?"

"Oh yeah."

My sword was destroyed by that witch, need a new one.

Zilong: "Bye old buddy old pal. It was nice meeting you."

He said as he left with Fanny.

Ruby: "He talks too much, he is annoying."

"You will get used to it."

Percival: "Aren't you amazing, friends with cloud dragon."

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go."

Percival: "Wait now, may I ask where are you two going?"

"Monastery of light. All of the weapons for demon hunter clan is there."

Percival: "Don't worry about that, I transferred all the weapons here, since demon hunter clan is disbanded."

"Still, You should have asked me first."

Percival: "You were unconscious, and I had asked Ruby."

I looked at Ruby beside me. She gave a nod.