ChronoWizard- 1)Magic Academy

(Img src: Instagram/ garl_vana)

September 24, Year X748
Magic Academy, Northen Vale

Scared and perplexed, Harith woke up suddenly.

"You okay? Did you saw a nightmare?"

Noticing his uneasiness, a voice asked. Harith looked towards its source to see a young boy sitting on the couch sorting out some cards. He was Harley, a great magician from the Vance Family and his roommate.

"I don't know, I can't remember anything about my dream. But yeah, it was a terrible."

"That's why you should wake up early. My sister says those who wake up late will have bad dreams."

"It's not my fault that I overslept. I can't get up without the warm rays of sun gently touching my skin. But here, the sky is covered with thick clouds everyday!"

Harith says as he opens the window, filling the room with cold air breeze.
"Damn its freezing!" Shivering he quickly closes it.

"It's about -20° outside, you stupid cat."

"You sure? I can see a guy standing outside perfectly fine without any heavy dressing."

"What?"

Keeping the cards in his sleeves, Harley gets up from his seat and walks up to the window, looking outside. He sees a dragon carriage parked before the entrance of the academy and beside it stood a guy, probably the coachman, waiting for someone.

"Sir Tristan? That's surprising. He must be here to escort Miss Eudora and Chang'e to the capital."

"What?"

"You didn't know? Miss Eudora is going to Moniyan empire to represent Magic Academy in some war meeting I guess. Chang'e is tagging along so she might meet her brother in the meeting-"

Harley stopped as he noticed the cat behind had already dashed away before he completed his sentence.
----------------------------------------------------

"You're going to the empire right? Me! I want to go too!!"

The relaxed mood of the main hall was quickly destroyed by Harith as he burst through the doors.

"See?"
"....it appears so."

Akashic smirked in self satisfied manner, as he gave his remark to a beautiful elf with pale skin and short silver hair.

Eudora: "In the first place, about going to the capital, who even told you that-"

"Harley"

"-should've known *sigh* Listen, you're not going anywhere."

"Why not!? I promise I will be a good kid!! Please let me come too!"

"Ah Miss Eudora, its fine isn't it? He is so excited to go, it will be hard to stop him. Also, there are people who helped Harith in the capital, it would be nice to meet and thank them again. I think you should allow him to come, to give him some peace of mind."

Clenching a rabbit in her arms, a young girl suggested.

"Nice assist Chang'e, I love you!"

Harith exclaimed as he patted the girls head, careful to not mess up her hair. Blushing intensely, the girl softly replied in an embarrased voice "...I-I love you too.."

Eudora: *deep sigh* "Chang'e did you forget about his injuries? His body is still not healed."

"What do you mean? I am just going to say this, but other that some leftover scars, I am completely fine you know? I will admit there are probably a few areas I could use as rehabilitation on though."