Side Story - 1) Leomord Van Algea

(Img src: Instagram\yuhes.owl)

September 28, Year X747
Necrokeep

The huge battalion of army of the Imperial chivalric order has laid seige to the Fortress of Despair.

The Castle had tall grey walls, covered with dark black vines, which looked more horrifying and strange, under the moonlight. The breath of death and the smell of blood of the castle was making everyone shudder, but that feeling of fear vanished due to his presence.

He was the fifth sword saint, and the Captain of Chivalric order, Tigreal Virtus.

"JUSTICE!!"

He shouted, and with that, the whole army launched the attack on the fortress of despair, the castle of Necrokeep. They swiftly decimated many of the undead as they progressed.
"Captain Tigreal."

Tigreal heard his name called.

"Yes Percival?"

"We have found the man who sealed this place."

"Did he gave any information about the prince?"

"He said he will only talk with you, and no one else. But if you permit, I will extract information from him."

"I will talk with him, you handle the frontlines."

"Yes captain."

Tigreal retreated, leaving his responsibility on Percival and heading towards their main camp, where the mage was kept.
As he reached there, he saw a man wearing a cape with a skin color same as that of a stone. He was chained to the chair and was guarded by two soldiers.

"You two may leave, I want to talk with him alone." Tigreal ordered.

"Yes Captain."

The two soldiers left.

"So what is it you want to tell me?"
Tigreal asked.

Faramis: "Please don't attack Necrokeep. This fallen kingdom is my homeland. They mean no harm to your empire. Please, I beg you to stop this onslaught."

Tigreal: "I am sad to hear that this doomed place was once your homeland, but sorry, I can't stop this expedition."

Faramis: "Why? There is nothing here, no money, no people, no land. Why do you want to conquer this ruined place?"

Tigreal: "Don't ask such stupid questions. After the seal broke, many undead have sprung out and started to corrupt the surrounding land.

We do it for maintaining the peace of the Land. And if you really wanted to save your homeland, you shouldn't have broken the seal."

Faramis: "It wasn't me who broke the seal, it was Witch of Lust. Please have mercy-"

Tigreal: "Enough! Now I will be the one asking questions and you will answer."

Faramis: "Y-Yes."

Tigreal: "What caused doom of this kingdom?"

Faramis: "I mentioned her name earlier too, it was Witch of lust, Alice. It was because of her that Amesteris fallen in such condition."

Tigreal: "Amesteris!?"

Faramis: "Necrokeep was known by that name before its fall."

Tigreal: "..."

Tigreal didn't said anything, as there were many things processed by his mind.

According to the legends, Amesteris was the nation where Temple of light was founded. After conquered by the Moniyan Empire, the temple was shifted towards the capital of the empire.