Chapter 11: Maybe he disagrees

Here's chapter 11! Enjoy :)

Justin’s POV

“I mean, do people really think I’m a slut?! Do I act like one?! Because personally, I think it’s one of the most offensive things to call a girl if she’s not actually one. I haven’t even had that many boyfriends and I don’t wear revealing clothes and…and… I…I’m not really a slut, am I Justin? Tell me the truth.” She said while crying.

I’ve never seen her more vulnerable except for the time on the couch. She seriously needs to calm down before she explodes.

“Okay. First of all, breathe.” She took a deep breath and I continued. “Second of all, don’t talk to that dick ever again because obviously he has some weird, possessive issues if he won’t leave you alone after you told him a million times not to talk to you.” I said. He seemed creepy and she doesn’t need another reason to watch her back.

“And to answer your question…no. You’re not a slut Nina. You don’t look like one and you don’t act like one either.” I told her as sincerely as possible. She stopped pacing and sat bad down.

“Then why did he call me a slut?” she asked quieter this time.

“Because he’s just mad that he doesn’t have you anymore. Either that or he’s blind.” I told her while wiping the tears off of her face. She giggled. “Now stop crying. He’s not worth it.”

Then she stood up and gave me a tight hug. Of course I hugged her back. Whenever she hugs me, I feel warmer and nicer.

“I never thought I’d say this, but you’re the best Justin.” She said. Awww. It felt really good hearing her say that. No it didn’t Justin. You don’t like her.

“I’ve been told.” I said and we both laughed.

“Cocky.” She said.

“Nope. Just confident.” I said while smirking. Then the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” She said going over to the door. I put the peas back on my eye and waited for her to come back. I thought I heard her say something but I’m not sure. A few seconds later she came back holding a piece of paper. “Look at this,” she said handing me the paper. I took it and read it out loud.

“’If you give us Alexis on December 1st, we might just spare her life. If not, she dies on December 14th. Your choice.’ Who gave this to you?” I asked.

“I don’t know. There was no one there and it was just lying on the step,” she said. I put the paper down on the counter but she picked it up again. “I’m the only one that knows your location. If my boss finds out, you all die. Consider yourselves lucky.” She read out from the back of the paper.

“Dammit. So now we have to trust someone on Firestone not to give us up? Awesome.” I said sarcastically.

“It’s not like they’ll be able to kill us.” She said.