Chapter 8: Why is he so worried about me all of a sudden?

Chapter 8 guys! Enjoy :)

Nina’s POV

It was finally Friday. I’ve only been back at school for a week and I’m already tired of it. High school was honestly not the best time of my life and this extra year is not any better. Oh well. It’s only for a couple more months.

When the three of us got to school, we saw Lexi and Adam chatting in the locker area.

“Hey guys. What’s up?” I asked when we got to them.

“Just talking about the party Chase is throwing at his house tonight. His parties are the best so you guys in?” Adam said.

“Yeah sure that sounds fun!” El said. Of course. She loves these social gatherings. We all went our separate ways for homeroom after that. When it was time for chemistry, we had to watch some stupid documentary on the study of atoms since there was a substitute. Of course no one was really watching it.

“Hey so what are you guys gonna wear for the party tonight?” I asked El and Lexi.

“Well most girls wear skirts or dresses but in a casual way you know?” Lexi said.

“I’m not sure yet to be honest. I got this new skirt that I might wear. But I don’t wanna look like a slut.” El said.

“Speaking of sluts, is Kristen gonna be there?” I asked them.

“She usually is. I mean, it’s a party with alcohol and boys. It’s like a slut’s heaven.” Lexi said. We started snickering.

“True. Whatever I’ll just ignore her.” I said.

“Are you three done gossiping cause it’s getting annoying.” Justin said.

“Sshh it’s important.” El said.

“Really…? Oh my God did you see how short her dress was?! Omg he’s so hot! Did you see her shoes? They’re to die for! I just HAVE to have them.” He said in a really girly voice. We all burst out laughing but tried to stay as quiet as possible.