SOMEONE STOLE MY STORY????????

um hey guys

so apparently at least 5 of you have told me that someone has been stealing my story???? and i'm obviously not okay with that because it took me almost a year to write this.

if you know who is stealing it please let me know ASAP because I'm gonna try and report them and get them to take it off and stuff.

AND I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR COMMENTS AND STUFF THROUGH MY EMAIL BUT I NEVER GO TO WATTPAD I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY BUT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU TO DEATH.

and i'm actually in the middle of a different story but I haven't posted any of it yet. I finished four chapters now and im in the middle of the fifth. it's taking me forever though because school and stuff so that's why im not posting it yet. I want to be able to update it frequently. AND I don't even know if I think its worth posting yet so we'll see! but there is a 95% chance there will not be a sequel anytime soon. sorry!

SO PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS STEALING MY STORY AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY WILL.

OKAY BYE I LOVE YOU

-Natasha

oh and if yall have twitters i'll be happy to follow you. mine is @hesourjustin so just ask for followback and feel free to talk to me and whatever :)

UPDATE: okay so the person that stole my story is VasHappeninDenisse and it would be nice if you could message her or comment on the story she stole from me asking her to take it down and calling her out on it because this is honestly pissing me off. thanks for helping me! i love you guys so much :)

UPDATE 2: I REPORTED THE STORY AND ITS GETTING DELETED. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME I LOVE YOU :)