Chapter 24: You and your company will pay.

*Friday after Halloween*

Nina’s POV

“So you’re coming with us to Logan’s party, right?” I asked Lexi on our way to chemistry.

“Should I? What if someone from…you know, is there?” she said more quietly.

“You’ll be fine. They won’t do anything to you just yet. If anyone is in danger right now it’s us,” I said reassuringly.

She sighed. “Yeah okay. I’ll go,” she said. We walked into class just before the bell rang and took our seats. I’m still stuck next to Bieber. We haven’t said much to each other since Mike came to our house. Nothing much has happened since then. Not even any little missions to go on.

“Okay class. Take your seats and no talking. The test starts when I hand out the first one,” the teacher said and started handing out the papers. The room was silent as the students had to concentrate on the tests in front of them. This stuff is easy for the three of us since we’ve done it before. I was going through the questions pretty quickly. In within about forty minutes, I was done. I brought the test up to the teacher and sat back in my seat. Justin and El finished shortly after me as well as some other students. There was still about ten minutes left of class so I decided to take my phone out. I hid it under the table. I was looking at my emails and messages when I got a new text message. I opened it and read it.

“I know you’re number too. Here’s a little something to motivate you to give me Lexi on December 1st. Sorry the quality is bad. This was done sixteen years ago,” the message said. Then there was a video file attached. The hell?

 I’ll watch it later in case it makes noise. The bell finally rang signaling lunch time. Good, I’m starving. We got our lunch and sat at our usual table. Adam doesn’t sit with us ever since Lexi broke up with him and Justin has been sitting with Adam and his friends since we started fighting again. I guess things got a little bit awkward between Lexi and Adam but it’s no big deal. I sat next to El and across from Lexi.

“So what are you guys gonna wear to the party tonight?” I asked.

“Slutty nurse. What else?” El asked chuckling. I snickered and shook my head.

“What about you Lexi?” I asked.