Chapter 7: I win again.

Nina’s POV

I woke up the next morning and took a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and put this on and put my usual light makeup on. I took my school bag and went downstairs. Justin was already down there in the living room.

“Hey Nina look at this.” Justin said. I walked over to see what he was on about.

Last night the police caught Damien Reed, the man responsible for the rape and murder of five people. Police say that a girl reported him by calling but no one was there when they showed up at the scene. Reed will be facing the court in a week for his sentencing.” The news report said as they showed a picture of the man I beat up the other night.

“Oh whoa I didn’t realize he was that dangerous. Woo! I saved you AND Chicago from a crazy rapist!” I started doing a happy dance. I’m in a much better mood than yesterday and I’m determined to make this a better day.

“Calm down Maloney. Since when are you so happy in the morning?” Justin asked raising his eyebrows.

“Since I saved a city from a crazy man.” I said grinning and walking off.  Today is already a better day and I’ve only been awake for about an hour. El came down wearing this and asked me why I’m in such a good mood. I told her what happened.

“Well props to you Nina. You really are the top fighter in this agency.” She said smiling.

“Excuse me? I don’t think so.” Bieber said walking into the kitchen.

“Yeah? Then who is?” I asked raising my eyebrows and putting a hand on my hip.

“You’re looking at him.” He said smugly. He wishes.

“Bro, I had to save YOU last night. I think I win.” I said while we walked out to the car.

“That was once. And if you weren’t there distracting me then I would have noticed him.” He pointed out.

“Maybe. But that’s not what happened is it?” I asked smiling again.

“Shut up Maloney.” He said. I think I win again. Today is definitely my day. We got to school and went to our lockers. El and I went up to our homeroom but Lexi wasn’t there yet. Just as the bell rang, she walked in out of breath.

“Hey Lexi.” I said smiling at her.

“Hey guys.” She said sitting down at the table behind us. We turned our chairs around so we could all talk.

“Why are you all out of breath?” El asked.

“I woke up late and then my mom gave me a lecture on being more punctual. When I finally got here I ran upstairs so I got here just in time.” She said smiling and breathing a sigh of relief.

We talked until the bell rang. We headed over to calculus and took our seats. Just before the bell rang, Kristen strutted in wearing clothes that should not be worn in school. I don’t understand how she gets away with that.

Kristen saw me and gave me a dirty look. I just rolled my eyes. The teacher came in and started giving the lesson. Of course I knew this stuff so I didn’t really pay attention. After calculus was English which was really boring. I don’t really talk to anyone in that class but it’s okay.

When it was time for PE, we got changed and headed to the gym. We stretched and ran a lap around the gym to warm up. Today we played two on two basketball. I teamed up with El, and Lexi teamed up with Adam of course. I wonder what’s going on with those two.  It was a pretty fun class. Me and El won the game by two points. After PE we went to chemistry.

Working With My Enemy: A Justin Bieber StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara