Chapter 10: You definitely don't punch like a girl

Chapter 10 guys! thanks for all the reads :) Enjoy!

Nina’s POV

I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust to the bright light shining through the window. Wait, I’m not in my room. What the hell? I tried to sit up but something was holding me back. Then I remember last night I fell asleep with Justin on the couch. I saw that the clock hanging on the wall said it’s 10:35.

I wanted to stretch and get up but I didn’t want to wake Justin up, especially since he was so nice to me last night. After a couple of minutes he woke up too.

“Ugh why is it so bright?” he said and closed his eyes.

“Well there’s this thing called the sun. And in the morning it-“

“I get it.” He cut me off.

“Can you let go now? I kinda wanna get up you know.” I said.

“Nope.” He said holding me tighter. I tried prying his hands off of me but I couldn’t.

“Urg Bieber let go.” I said still struggling to get up.

“If you get me a bowl of lucky charms then I’ll let go.” He said smirking. Really? The first five minutes of being awake and he’s already irritating. I’m not giving in this time.

“I’m not your freaking slave.” I said.

“Fine. Then I guess we’ll just sit here till I feel like getting up.” He said, still holding onto me. I really want to get something to eat. I’m starving. It’s not uncomfortable or anything. It’s actually nice. Stop complimenting him Nina!  

I started squirming and trying to get him off. Then I pinched his arm really hard.

“Ow!” he yelled as he took his arm off of me. I jumped up and finally got free.

“That’s what you get!” I said, grabbing my phone and walking into the kitchen. Eleanor was sitting in there, eating breakfast.

“Hey El.” I said, getting a box of cereal.

“Hey Nina.” She said. She was giving me a creepy smile and she kept staring at me.

“Uh…what’s up?” I asked scrunching my eyebrows.

“Check your phone.” She said still smiling. This girl is so weird.

“Okay?” I picked up my phone and unlocked it. I saw I had a new message from El. I opened it and saw a picture of me and Justin sleeping on the couch. “Wow. Really El? You took a picture of that?” I asked her, locking my phone.

“Yes! It was so cute! Why were you guys even like that anyway?” she asked still smiling.