Chapter 36: I remember.

Nina’s POV

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked. I could have sworn my heart stopped. I stood there silently, in the same position still in shock. I seriously was not expecting him to ask me that today. I don’t know if I should say yes but it would be stupid to say no. We would end up going in a circle. “I promise I will never do anything to hurt you. Please give me a chance?” he asked with hope shining in his eyes. I took a deep breath and licked my lips.

“Scooter can’t find out yet,” I warned. He chuckled.

“Scooter loves me,” he said cockily.

“He won’t when he finds out you’re my boyfriend,” I pointed out. The cheesiest grin spread across his face.

“So is that a yes?” he asked. I pretended to think about it.

“I dunno,” I said playfully. Then he leaned forward and kissed me. He pulled back shortly after then did that a couple more times.

“How about now?” he asked, his lips brushing against mine. I pulled back a little and looked into his caramel eyes.

“Of course I’ll be your girlfriend,” I said sincerely. He immediately pulled our bodies together and crashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back with just as much passion, making it feel like we’re the only two people in the park. I swear if he wasn’t holding me up I would have collapsed. His tongue went all the way along my lips before he slipped it in my mouth. Then he turned his head to the other side, his lips coming off of mine leaving me wanting more.

“I missed this so much,” he mumbled, then reattached our lips. My hands slowly travelled down so they were resting on his chest and his hands held my waist tighter.

“NO PDA!” someone shouted in my ear. I pushed Justin and jumped back. I’m pretty sure I bit his lip in the process too. I put my hand over my heart and tried to regulate my breathing. I looked to my right and saw Chaz, Ryan, El, and Lexi all laughing.

“Really Chaz?” I asked, shaking my head.

“Did you forgive him?” Ryan asked. Before I could answer, El cut me off.

“Yeah seriously. Are you like, dating now?” El asked in a surprised tone.

“Why is it that every time I see you two together, you’re sucking each other’s faces off?” Chaz asked disgusted.

“Chaz leave them alone. They’re so cute,” Lexi cooed. Oh my God. I can’t even get a word in.

“Guys shut up! Okay Ry, yes. Chaz, that’s a lie. Lexi, thank you,” I said, shooting her a smile. “And El, yes,” I said, blushing and looking down.

“Oh my God finally!” El exclaimed then attacked me in a bone crushing hug.

“Ow. El get off,” I said, chuckling. She let go of me then turned to Justin. Then she raised her hand and hit him in the back of the head. I couldn’t help but let out a short laugh.

“What was that for?” he asked, annoyed.

“That was for before, asshole,” she said.

“Whatever,” he said, rolling his eyes.

“How did you guys find us anyway?” I asked.

“Well when you left, Bieber started flipping shit,” Chaz said smirking.

“Yup. Then we decided to check downtown and we saw the car parked so we got out and split up,” El finished.

“Aw you were worried?” I asked smiling up at him.