Chapter 36: Survived

Once I ducked, she came at me again. That was the only thing I could do, plus keep her away from Henry. I heard Henry move and I looked at him, only to be struck in the face.

"This is fun. And I didn't have to use venom." The serpent said cheerfully. I hissed, feeling the side of my face tingling. I could feel my anger building up at the pit of my stomach and I knew this time I couldn't retain it." C'mon just change. Therefore I can kill as you as a tiger and no one will remember you."

"Everyone will remember me." I gritted as I tried to get up but got hit again. The only way to win this fight was to fully transform into a tiger and kill her. But I couldn't do that either. I wasn't a murderer and I wasn't going to let them make me one. The ground above us started to shake behind me and I crawled to Henry to protect him as I put my arms around him so that the rocks that fell would fall me. Light started to appear and when I looked above there was a hole and hand sticking out.

"Kid Danger! Tigress! Are you down there?" Ray shouted . For the first time in four days, I genuinely smiled.

"We're here!" I shouted. A rope was let down. I struggled to reach it but the serpent got it first.

"No one is getting out of here." She snarled.

"Yes we are." My claws and fangs appeared and I ran to her and tore flesh from her stomach. It took me a lot of energy to do it and I collapsed on the ground. Bianca was in shock as black blood came out of her stomach. She hurled at me with her fangs, ready to bite me but I bit her first on her right arm and started to spit out the sour taste in my mouth. Thank the spirits it wasn't deep but enough to put her down after sometime.

I ran to get Henry and clipped the rope to him. Ray pulled him up safely. When he put the rope down for me, Bianca came and hit me." She's not getting out." She grabbed both of my arms and pinned them down. I tried to kick her but it didn't work. She kept on hitting my head on the rocky ground and I felt myself bleed until I felt someone land and start hitting her.

" Tigress get up and leave!" He ordered and I didn't think twice about defying his orders. I staggered to the rope, wiping away blood that could prevent me from seeing and I clipped the rope to me. I was pulled up. I felt the difference in air and the amount of light there was that made me squint.

"You're okay!" Jasper who I realized was beside me and hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. I smelt and sensed Charlotte run to me and hug me tightly. I was losing my eyesight quickly. I could hear the swishing of helicopter blades in a distance: the mancopter.

"We made it. We didn't die." I said weakly.

"Of course, you didn't." Charlotte said and I finally started to feel unconscious.

"Roxy!" I heard voices scream." Roxy!"

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
I woke up to the smell of food around me. I was in the med bay and I sat up quickly. Charlotte was sleeping in the chair and Jasper was sprawled on the floor with his mouth open, asleep. I think I almost saw drool. I quietly laughed." Guys." I called. They didn't hear. " Guys!"

"I'm awake!" Jasper said as he tried his best to quickly stand and walk over to me while rubbing his eyes. Charlotte also woke up and followed Jasper.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good. And hungry." Jasper passed me the raw pork that was on a table nearby and I ate it quickly. I was trying my best to eat it decently, because I was used to eating raw meat like an animal. " How's Henry?" I looked at both of my friends waiting for a good answer. I wouldn't forgive myself if he didn't make it and I promised him we wouldn't die.