Chapter 28: Living Fears pt.1

Roxy's POV
I rang the bell." Come in!" I heard Piper scream. My cousin, Jasper  and I entered the house to find Piper on the couch with her iPhone, iPad and laptop.

"You know one day you're going to lose that voice of yours." I told her as I sat beside her.

"But screaming is me being vicious. It's my thing." I nodded knowing I couldn't tell her to stop. I liked Piper's personality." You look beautiful by the way. I didn't know you were a party person."

I looked down at what I was wearing a strapless black and violet dress( not my choice) that reached my knees with long black boots and a black witch hat. It was Halloween and Blaire  Winters invited me...or let's say it was my friends." I'm not. These guys forced me to." But the real reason was because the serpent might appear at the party. We needed to be ready.

"If it was Jasper or my dumbass brother, I'm going to start thinking you're stupid too." She said as she finally looked at me with a sour look which I returned.

"No. It was Charlotte."

"OMG! Charlotte!" She said surprised.

"You guys both know that we're standing here?" Charlotte asked. Piper  and I didn't look at Charlotte and Jasper but we both said,

"We know." We then heard Henry running down the stairs. He had worn a tux with a red tie and cape. I didn't know a cape and a tux went together. He had worn fake fangs and red eye colour contacts. Besides the cape, he looked handsome. I obviously didn't tell him that.

"Finally!" Charlotte said as I stood up and watched him as he raked my body with his eyes. I pretended I hadn't seen him.

"So what's with the fake fangs?" I asked him then he quickly looked away from me a second then said,

"I'm a vampire."

"Mmh... I prefer the real ones." I said as my fangs came out and I smiled.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
" So do werewolves, witches, vampires and zombies exist?" Jasper asked stating the creatures we had dressed as.

"Why are you asking me?" I said as I yawned when we reached Blaire's fancy house in Riverside,  the rich part of town.

"You're the weretiger."

"What? No. First of all I'm a shapeshifter. Second , only witches exist but right now I believe in everything so maybe the rest do exist." I explained.

" I won't be shocked to see any creatures by now." Henry said.

"Can we stop talking about the supernatural and become normal teens?" Charlotte asked as she rang the bell. Blaire opened the door wearing the most disgusting too revealing white dress I had ever seen. If she was trying to be an angel, it wasn't going to work.

"Roxella you came!" She said a little too giddily and I smelt the alcohol coming off her. I hated she called me by my full name, something only my mother  did.

"I see the boys are enjoying the party." I said as I entered the house to find guys staring at her. It was my first highschool party, and I didn't like it. From here I could see the kegs in the kitchen, I smelt smoke from upstairs, there were drunk teenagers dancing too inappropriately. I started to turn around but Henry grabbed my arm." I am not staying in this hellhole."

"It's only one night." He said and I sighed.

"Hey Henry. Hello um ....Roxy." Sidney greeted us as he appeared in front of us. I soon realized Charlotte and Jasper had disappeared into the house.