Chapter 13:For those I trust

" I ..... I haven't hurt him. I've just freaked out and hypnotized..." I whispered the last word but I was interrupted by him.

"You hypnotized him???? You're more evil than I thought." Jasper's  words  shocked me. I thought he was the happy  goofy kid.

"I'm not evil."I  defended  myself but the next I knew Jasper was running towards me. I backed to the wall but he fell on me covering me with his body. "Get off me." I cried. I had made a huge mistake. I could feel my power draining. My tiger self must be unstable because  of whatever  that man did to me. I could still hear laughing which was giving me a migraine. I concentrated on the laughing. It was ......it was..... from the man who literally took my powers. How does he get in my head?, I thought. I couldn't stay here. I tried moving but I ended up touching his cock. I removed my hand quickly and put it back where it was.

"What do you think you're doing trying to touch me?" Jasper jeered. This was so unlike  him.

"I wasn't trying to touch you. I'm trying to get out." I said as I tried moving again  but I couldn't.  I could  feel  his sweat from his forehead  now dripping  on me.

"What's going on?" I heard my traitor of a cousin shout as she entered the room.

"We have a criminal. Call Ray." Who's Ray?

"Get off her." He did but I stayed on the ground. I don't think I got the energy to stand up. I sat up and the next thing I saw is Jasper pointing a watch at me and I blacked out.

Charlotte's POV
"Why did you do that?" I asked Jasper. I never knew this would get out of control.

"She hypnotized him." He said  with disgust. I looked  at Jasper  who didn't look okay since his face  was red. Maybe she was bad. But this was Roxella we're talking about. Yes, she might have changed when she went to Africa but I knew she wasn't bad,was she?

"But you didn't have to do that. Maybe she freaked out because you guys forced me to tell you the truth about her." I said.

"You were the one acting weird." Jasper  shouted. I groaned in defeat and walked up to Henry. He was staring blankly at the wall. I shouldn't have told them. This was my fault. Now I had to wake her up so she can dehypnotize him. I shook her gently. It took her some minutes and as soon as she opened her eyes,she quickly moved away from me. I realized she was sweating and breathing heavily. She was not okay. She looked at me and Jasper then walked up to Henry. She murmured some words and Henry blinked and smiled at her but quickly changed it to a confused facial expression when he saw the emotion on her face. She ran out of the room and Henry turned to us.

"What happened? Why are you two here?"

"She's evil. She hypnotized you."

"What?" Henry asked, shocked. Why was Jasper making everything worse?

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<
Roxy's POV
When I saw myself in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy. I had cried all night. I missed old me. Old me would have never cried no matter what happened. I hadn't said a word to Charlotte. I wasn't going to talk to her ever again. She betrayed me. Jasper now thought I was an evil person and I bet Henry hated me by now. Old me never cared if she didn't have friends.

As I walked downstairs, Charlotte rushed by me. I don't know when I'm going to forgive her because I told her the main secret of my life. I took my bag which was at the door but my aunt stopped me.

"Where are you going looking like that?"

I looked down at myself. "What's wrong?" I was wearing a white blouse and a pink skirt. Old me would have hated it and try to add something African to it.