Chapter 16:To Get It Back

Henry's POV
"Come on Roxy, STAND UP!" I commanded her after asking for like the  hundredth time.

"I don't want to fight." She said staring at her phone. I knew she hated phones so why would she start using one now?

" You're going to make me carry you." I threatened. I remembered the time I carried her back in school. I knew she only allowed me to do that because she was in pain but I was little excited because she let me touch her.

"That is never going to happen again. I could have walked myself if my legs were working at the time." She said with a glare.

"Then why don't you want to fight? I thought you loved fighting."

Her facial expression immediately changed to fear and sadness. " I......... I can't. Old me loved fighting but this me........ can't do anything."

I couldn't understand why she kept on comparing herself and when she had the tiger in her. I really didn't get it. They were the same person to me. She was still sassy but a way more kinder and weaker. I went down on one knee and looked at her. She was sitting on the steps of the ladder leading to my window.

" Look at me." And she did. Her eyes were missing the sparkle she had when she was happy. I breathed in before I continued, " I know you don't want to fight but this might be the only way to get your tiger self back. I watched you when you were fighting Mitch. Maybe the reason why you saw that guy is because Mitch is your enemy. So maybe if you fight me, your tiger self will come back like it almost did back at school, okay?"

She sighed. " Okay." I stood up and she followed me. "If I hurt you, please tell me."

"What do you mean if you hurt me?" I could see that cocky look on her face.

" You know when I use my tiger strength , you might get hurt."

I was shocked. "You think I can't handle you. I've got muscle."

She laughed and walked towards me. When she was close, she touched my arms with her cold fingertips. When she touched me, I couldn't help but blush. I hope she didn't notice and realize what she was doing to me.

" This isn't enough muscle. It's actually very little. I can easily knock you down." She said  with a  smirk.

" Ha! We'll see about that."

We both stood in our fighting stance. She was really shaking and I knew even though she tried to look like she didn't seem like it, she was scared. I was obviously going to go easy on her . I wish we could find the guy tormenting her mind. He didn't leave any clue at all and Ray said it's not like he made an electronic device that takes a lot of power that we could  track like the Time Jerker did. The elders of the Zi- something tribe are coming to take her powers. This had to work. I gave her few punches in she dodged all except one. She punched me too, twice actually but weren't painful at all.

We started fighting more seriously, I could see her getting stronger by the moment. I wish my room had more space to fight. When I was going to kick her, she started to frown, moving back. It couldn't be happening now, she was doing so well. I hope she didn't scream this time but I had made sure no one was in the house before I brought her . She let out a shriek and I was on my knees going to help her, at least hug her to calm her down. She let out another shriek her hands and on head.

" Roxy? Roxy!" I called out to her but she didn't seem to hear me. My bedroom door flung open to find Piper rushing in.

"What have you done to her?!"

"Nothing. Now get out!"

"I'm not leaving. Were you trying to rape her?!"

"What?! You think I can do that?! Now get OUT!"  Piper wasn't helping at all. She tackled me on the ground. " Fine you can stay. Can you get off me?" She did afterwards and Roxy was still crying and screaming.

"Roxy....... I'm here." But all she did was shout ' go away' and 'leave me alone'. I got from behind her and hugged her . Piper looked shocked by this but didn't say anything. Roxy gripped onto my arms while she calmed down. She had started sobbing. I brought her closer to me. She hugged but she still didn't seem like she was here. I was happy that she was hugging me even though I kno6w she did it because she was weak. I placed my head on her hair. It smelled like strawberries.

"What's wrong with her?" Piper asked.

"Ummh." What do I say?

Roxy's POV
The guy who stole my powers looked like he was disappearing from in front of me. He was getting hurt. Did that mean he would leave me alone forever? I recognized Henry's presence as hugged me. I soon saw someone else in front of me . Things started change around and I realized I wasn't in Henry's room anymore. I was in ........ the elders' meeting hut. I didn't want to be back here.

"Hello Roxella." Elder Chanda greeted me in the native language. He was Helaki's father.

"Hello." I really hoped they had changed their mind. Removing the tiger spirits from me sounded...... painful both physically and emotionally.

"We are coming on Saturday." He said.

"No. That's so soon."  Today was Thursday. Henry and I have a figure something out by tomorrow.

"I'm sorry but always know I loved you serving us as the tiger virago."

"Can I speak to Helaki?"  I had to talk to her. I had missed her so much. I felt pretty much alone even though I was now hanging out with Henry. She appeared in the room with a spear and shield.

" I can't believe I'm talking to you."

"Me too."

"I miss you."

"Me too."

"So how is Swellview?" I guess she started talking English so her father could not hear every single thing we're saying.

"Not great. I was attacked by a guy who looked like he was from the tribe. I felt like he took all my energy from me. I feel like my old self. I only have one friend who is helping me get my tiger back."

"How did he know?"

"I had told my cousin and told her not to tell anyone, but she told her friends. She's not as trustworthy as I thought she was."

I saw her look at her father who was leaving." I heard the council of elders saying it might be the tiger warrior before you. I can't say his name. I might summon him but I'll spell it out to you. E-m-a-k-u."

"That's enough." Her father said entering the hut.

"Good bye Roxy "

"Bye."

I could hear beating in my ear. I blinked twice to realize Henry was hugging me and I pulled away from him. I wanted to say something but he gave me the ' we are not alone' look. I stood up and sat on his bed only to see Piper.

" Are you okay?"

"Now......yes. It's just that....... it's just that......."I looked down. I was the best in lying but I couldn't  lie now.

"She is..." Oh from the tone of his voice someone could  tell he was lying." Still traumatized from that incident whenever someone talks about fighting." Okay, that's good lie.

"You weren't fighting? Because from the look of your clothes......"

"We weren't fighting Piper. I'm going to go home. I need silence and I don't think I'll find it here."

"I'm sorry. I'll go." She seemed sad so I told her,

"We can hang out later?"

"Sure." She said while smiling and closed the door.

I turned to Henry." The elders. They're coming on Saturday."

"Don't worry we'll find a way to get that guy out of your head .........."