Chapter 11:It's gone.

Roxy's POV
I woke up breathing heavily. I winced in pain. I felt....empty and  the last time  I'd  ever felt like this was three years ago.It's gone. It's really gone, I thought, It can't be. Tears started  to fall slowly  off my face. I suddenly felt a very sharp pain in my right hand where the bracelet was. I couldn't help it. I screamed.

Henry's POV
" I can't help it."

"Well stop it. We're all worried about her but you can't act like you lost your lover. I know you like her but I'm pretty sure she didn't like you in the same way." Charlotte  said. She looked  awful.  She hadn't  slept after what happened  to Roxy so she had dark circles  under her eyes.

"First of all don't say didn't like she's past tense and second of all....I don't like her that way....." I defended myself but Jasper interrupted me.

"Well that's because she's in love with me."

"No she isn't! You don't know....." I started  to walk past Charlotte  to get to  Jasper  but she placed a hand  on my chest to push me away. But Roxy was mine. I didn't  care what  Jasper  said.

"Can you two stop?! We don't know if she's alive or not." Charlotte shouted. I looked at her. She was now teary eyed. I had tried my best not to think that she was dead but Charlotte seemed sure she was. She did look dead when  I got to her after the fight but Ray had said she was still breathing.

As we were nearing Charlotte's house, images of the mysterious criminal flashed through my mind. Who was he? The only thing I remembered that he was Charlotte's skin colour. He looked like  he was African  because of his outfit and  his stretched  earlobes. Maybe he was from Zambia like Roxy. I yawned. I realized I was sleepy since I hadn't slept a bit last night since I couldn't let go of her. I remembered carrying her to her bed and staying up watching her.

As we entered the house I hoped she was awake planning to do something mean to me. I almost  smiled  because  it sounded wrong and weird but I preferred it. I found Mrs. Page with Piper. They were both crying. When Piper saw us, she wiped her tears.

"She isn't awake?" I asked.

"No. Her breathing is becoming slower."

We ran upstairs to Charlotte's bedroom. She was still the way we left her. She seemed to get more pale as the hours passed.

"She's not going to die, right?" Piper  asked.

"We're not sure" I said as I left. I couldn't see her like this. Piper followed  me downstairs and later  Charlotte and  Jasper  came  down. Piper kept on nagging me on how we were  horrible  people  because  we were  not taking  her to the hospital.  But what could  we do? What could  we say to  the doctors? We had no idea what was wrong  with her.

"How about we tell Schwoz to come and check on her?" Charlotte suggested as she sat beside me.

""Yeah, do that." I yawned again. "I think I'm going to sleep." I said as I took my bag.

" Good idea. I'll update you if anything happens." Charlotte  said  but as soon as I reached for the door, we heard Roxy scream. I dropped my bag and ran upstairs.

Roxy's POV
The bedroom door was flung open and all the people I knew here in Swellview were at the door. I had to act like I wasn't in pain. I wasn't  going  to show them that I was weak. They had already  seen  me like  that. "You're not dead!" Jasper exclaimed wrapping his hands around me. I glared at him.

"Get your hands off of me."

"Still got your attitude." He said removing his hands and  holding  them up for  me to see them.