Let's Talk

Pawblo and Avocato have grown close these past couple days. The two have been working together to find Avocato's son, Little Cato. They've been together, alongside Gary, Mooncake and Quinn aboard the Galaxy One for days now. But one day, Pawblo came out to Avocato about his feelings towards him. He's been keeping it a secret since he first met him, and Avocato cared for him. He came out with his feelings for Pawblo. Soon, the two grew closer than ever before.

This brings us to now.

Pawblo and Avocato were in Pawblo's bedroom. The purple-furred ventrexian was sitting on Avocato's lap. Avocato was sitting on the desk chair. The two were facing each other and making out. Avocato had his hands gripping Pawblo's behind. The other's arms wrapped around Avocato's neck.

Pawblo pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva breaking in between. "Wow.....you're a good kisser, man. Like, for real."

Avocato smirked. "Thanks, handsome. There's more where that came from." He was about to pull in for another kiss until Pawblo stepped off of his lap.

"Do you mind if....we talk about something?" Pawblo walked over to the bed and laid down, making space for Avocato.

The bounty hunter nodded. "Sure, man. What do you wanna talk about?" He walked over to the bed and laid down next to his lover.

"Well........what do you think about....all THIS.....going between us?" Pawblo made gestures towards Avocato and himself.

"I think it's great. It's been a while since I've dated anybody....so this is all still pretty new to me."

"Right, right. I've never dated anybody, and you're my first boyfriend. So......what's gonna happen when we get Little Cato back?"

Avocato pondered this for a second. "I.....don't know, actually. I'm willing to keep this relationship a secret for a while if you wanted me to."

"Wait, what? No, we shouldn't keep this a secret from your kid. He deserves to know that his Dad is going out with someone. Someone that's going to look out for him when you're not around."

Avocato smiled. "You actually had me worried that you were going to agree with me."

"What can I say? I'm always right."

"And THAT'S why I love you."

"Dawww."