The Shower Room (18+ish?)

MATURE-ISH CONTENT. MATURE-ISH CONTENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Pawblo was taking his clothes off in the shower room. He was covered in people's blood and guts. He felt dirty.

"Ughhh! Sometimes Gary lets his guns do the talking instead of his mouth." Pawblo laughed a little. "But then again, all men are like that. Even Avocato...." He sighed a little.

Ever since Pawblo met Avocato and the crew, he would imagine what it would be like to be his boyfriend. You could say that Pawblo had a crush on him. But he never told him. Now they were on this big adventure again. Off to find the dimensional keys to save Quinn.

Yet Pawblo didn't confess to Avocato. Especially not with his kid around. He figured that he would let him get used to his kid being around now. Then he'll confess.

He tossed all of his clothes into the washer that was near the entrance. Pawblo then walked over to the shower and turned the knobs. The water began to spray all over his body from above. Not too hot, but not too cold, either.

Pawblo grabbed the bottle of soap and began to scrub his fur. His whole body was dripping in water and soap. He groaned in pleasure. The warmth of the water made him feel safer.

"Hey, Pawblo."

Pawblo jumped a little. He turned to see Avocato, wrapped in a towel. His top half was exposed for all to see.

Pawblo turned his head in embarrassment. His face was a big red mess. "Oh! H-hey, Avocato! What's up? N-need anything?"

"I'm gonna take a shower. That ok? I'll leave if that makes you feel weird."

"No no! It's cool! Y-you can shower. It's a shower room for a reason, heh." Pawblo chuckled nervously.

"Okay. Gonna drop my towel." Pawblo kept blushing, and it got brighter when he heard a towel drop onto the floor.

Avocato walked over and turned on the shower two nozzles next to Pawblo. You could hear the water run and the sighs of pleasure as Avocato began to scrub his fur.

Pawblo felt a little embarrased, being naked a few steps away from the guy he had been crushing on since the day they met. He kept quiet, but he decided to try something. He waited for Avocato to close his eyes first.

And he did.

Pawblo eyed his fellow ventrexian's body. He was mesmerized by his form. The muscles on his arms and legs. His fit build. His pecs and abs. His ass. His....business. Everything about him was breathtaking. Mysterious. Sexy. Not to mention that he was a grumpy but loving and caring father to a bright kid. Pawblo would take a bullet for his kid and another for Avocato if it meant keeping them both alive.

Avocato opened his eyes, and Pawblo swiftly turned around. He had hoped that he didn't notice him.

The teal ventrexian began to eye Pawblo a little. For someone that's been living alone all his life, Pawblo has been keeping himself fit. Well, trying to, at least. He had pecs but lacked abs. His muscles seem to be building up. His behind was perfect. And so was his "pal" down there.

To Avocato, he seemed like a loner. But he was pretty cute. Little Cato had taken a liking to Pawblo as well. They hung out a lot, and Avocato noticed Pawblo's weird behavior whenever they interacted.

It didn't take long for him to put two and two together.

"Hey....Pawblo?"

"Y-yeah? What's up?"

Avocato lightly smirked. "Do you......have the hots for anyone?"

Pawblo was confused. "What now?"

"Are you into anyone at the moment?"

Pawblo blushed a little. Still turning around, making sure Avocato didn't see what he was hiding. "Uhhh.....not at the moment. I did hear that Fox maybe wanted to go on a date or something with me, so......"

Pawblo was obviously lying. He made it up. Sort of. He DID go on a date with Fox, just to keep his mind off Avocato. But Fox just wanted to be friends. So it wasn't much of a date after all.

"Ah....cool, cool. I'm not much for dating right now. Especially with my son being crazy all the time."

"Yeah. I wouldn't know what that would be like, but yeah. I can imagine." Pawblo nodded. He felt a sense of modesty after saying that.

Avocato smiled. "Heh. Well, Little Cato sees you as another dad in his eyes. He's told me that."

"R-really? I'm not making you....feel bad, am I?" Pawblo felt embarrassed, for both that claim AND the fact that he was still butt naked.

"What? No. It makes me feel happy, actually. He calls you his second dad." Avocato chuckled. "Sometimes I actually believe it." Pawblo blushed. "H-heh. Well, that's cool.....cool." He felt a little honor to hear that Avocato's kid saw him that way.

"I wouldn't mind, you know. You being his second dad."

Pawblo was shocked to hear that.

".......That's....cool, I guess?"

Avocato rested his arm against the shower wall. "Come on, Pawblo. We both know that you're into me."

Pawblo blushed. "W-what? No....No I don't. I'm not."

Avocato scrunched his face. "Are you sure, man? It's okay. Not going to tell anyone. Or yell at you, for that matter."

The embarrassed ventrexian was quiet. He felt a little scared about confessing to Avocato, especially in a situation like this. But then again, Avocato did tell him that it was okay if he told him. Pawblo took a deep breath and let it all out. "Y-yeah......I have a crush you. Started since we first met. Was I....too obvious??"

"Mmm....a little. But it's okay. I, uh, like you too."

Pawblo's eyes were shot wide open. He could not believe what Avocato was saying. "Y-you do???"

"Of course I do. You've been on my radar for a while. I just couldn't tell if you...felt the same." He blushed. "I know. Embarrassing, right?" Pawblo chuckled. "You have no idea." The two looked away from each other for a brief moment, before making eye contact again.

Avocato leaned against the wall with his arms. He was slightly taller than Pawblo. "You know.....nobody else is around." He smirked.

Pawblo laughed a bit. "Y-yeah, there isn't."

Avocato soon pulled Pawblo in and the two of them began to kiss. Their lips intertwined, and neither of them could pull away. As they kissed, Pawblo was pinned to the wall. Avocato traced his way down his body, planting kisses and nibbling him. Pawblo groaned in pleasure, but soon realized the situation they were both in.

"Ah....s-stop. Avocato...s-staaahHhp."

The ventrexian heard this plea and soon pulled away.

"What's wrong? Did you not like it?"

Pawblo shook his hands in a nervous way. "What?! Nononono! I liked it! It was hot! Just...not what I was expecting." He was blushing and stammering. Avocato tilted his head. "What did you expect, then?" Pawblo nervously chuckled. "I was expecting you to ask me out or something. Instead we're just..."

Avocato realized what he was trying to say. "Y-you're right. I'm sorry, this was wrong of me. It's just been a while since I felt this way." He was blushing a bright red, and was clearly embarrassed. Pawblo nodded. "It's okay. This is my first time feeling this way towards...anybody, really."

The two of them chuckled. "I guess we have a lot to learn, huh?", Avocato remarked. Pawblo smiled nervously. "Maybe we could learn...together?", the blue-ish ventrexian asked. He was blushing.

"...I want to."

"Let's uh.....get out of here first, okay?

"Agreed", Avocato said. The two were so busy that they had forgotten that they were both nude. They blushed in embarrassment.

The two soon walked out of the shower and got dressed, seeing that their clothes have been washed and dried. They soon walked out of that place, with their hands held together. Love had blossomed.