"Jin..." Namjoon murmured, hoping to soothe his sudden outburst. All things considered, you didn't blame Jin for being demanding. He himself was very straightforward, and having constant cryptic words thrown at him was probably driving him insane.

"Wait," Taehyung's face fell, looking up at Suga. "were you following us? The whole time? I'm just beyond confused as to how you were there...?"

"Hey, I asked something—"

Suga promptly cut Jin off, the elder gasping in anger and crossing his legs and arms frustratingly. "No. I wasn't following you all. I was with others going to the location of the underground transport. We have to purloin supplies from the government's weekly resources to keep our separate bases running. There was a stray trail of officers detached from the stampede and they were bickering over some child sighting. I knew you all had fucked up when I heard that."

"So you went and saved the day?" Hoseok asked, voice pouty in curiosity.

"By the time I got to the base, everything was clouded in that monstrous white and Y/N was about to be shot in the head." Suga shot a look at you three tunnel wanderers sitting on the same couch together. "You all were supposed to go right, who in their fucking right mind decided on left? Did you decide to completely ignore the map?"

You flinched at the words, putting your hand on Jungkook's tense shoulder. "It was an accident, we got off track from the map so we didn't know."

"You guys can argue about that later." Namjoon sighed from across the room. "We need to focus. We can't hide forever and we all need to be on the same page."

Namjoon was undoubtedly the smartest out of all of you, but not the most resourceful to this topic. When it came to tunnels, your best bets were Jimin and Suga.

"When I called the ambulance," Jisoo started. "I told them I found Taehyung in the alleyway behind the restaurant, beat up on the ground unconscious. I gave them Jungkook's number and Y/N's name because that was all I had;
but seeing as Jimin was there, that's probably why they didn't contact you."

"I said you weren't well so they wouldn't bother because I had no idea what effect that poison would have." Jimin clarified. "Had to use your home address, though, for the bills."

"Couldn't afford it with your dad's money?" Taehyung scoffed under his breath and your eyebrows furrowed in anger at your older brother.

"Taehyung, that was uncalled for." Jungkook hissed.

"You two can stay the fuck out from now on." He grumbled back, noticing your glaring eyes. "Stop trying to put him in my life."

"Would you stop being selfish?" Jimin suddenly snapped, having heard the comment from his place not too far, and everyone went still as the two stuffed the room with all the anger of the world. "I don't fucking care how much you don't like me, Kim Taehyung, but I'm done being scared. You're just being inconsiderate now. Just shut the fuck up about how much you hate me because, right now, our fate is very well in my hands."

"You don't get to tell me what the fuck to do or how to act when you left me to be ruined, Park!" Taehyung seethed, shooting to his feet despite his injuries and Jungkook was standing up beside him to keep him from collapsing.

"Taehyung," your best friend mumbled quietly to him. "This isn't something to argue about right now."

"No, fuck off, Jungkook," Taehyung shoved him and you felt your head spin with anger as the younger groaned when he fell harshly into the couch, twisting his back. Taehyung was not in his right mind, he was losing control. You didn't know what the hell it was, but there was sweat on his head, his chest was shuddering in pain from breathing uncontrollably, and an obvious concerning sway in his stance. "You, son of a bitch, can just use that money to save yourself again, right? Your father wouldn't let you get in trouble anyways. Why wouldn't he just do that and save his skin? 'Wouldn't be surprised and I don't know why any of you aren't worried about that!"