(Anna's outfit)

"Well thank you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Well thank you. You don't look so bad by yourself. Right Hannah?" she turned around and looked at me. "What?" I said and took up my purse from the ground and looked at Alice and Liam. "He doesn't look bad" she nodded her head towards Liam. He wore a pair of jeans and a basic shirt.

"Ehm, yeah

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Ehm, yeah. You look good" I have him a quick smile before I walked out of the dorm. "Don't lie, you think that he is hot. Otherwise, you wouldn't be together with him" Anna said and walked by my side and I just rolled my eyes and nudged her. "You know that I have right"

I could feel my cheeks heating up. Why does she have to say that now when he is with us. Sure, he knows that I think he is good-looking. But still, she hasn't had to say that, like right now.

At the party

The music was loud so it felt like the floor was bumping under us.

There was a big lump of people jumping up and down and screaming out the lyric of 'Blinding light - by The weekend' a lot of people were drinking and a few were making out here and there. The only persons I know is me, Anna and Liam. I have never seen other people before.

"Common let's say hi to Alex," Liam said and grabbed my hand "Wait, so this is Alex's house?" "No, it's Alex's parents' house" he had a cocky smirk on his lips and looked at me over his shoulder.

I haven't seen Alex in years. We became friends about 9 years ago, and he was the one that introduced me and Liam. But for like 2 years ago he moved away and we lost contact with each other.

"Alex look who's here" Liam tapped Alex on his shoulder which caused him to turn around.

(This is Alex)

When he saw me he got a big smile on his lips "Hannah?" "Yes, it's me" I chuckled, and as quick as I knew it his arms were wrapped around my body and he lifted me from the ground "Oh my god, it's so good to see you" "It's good to see you as well" ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When he saw me he got a big smile on his lips "Hannah?" "Yes, it's me" I chuckled, and as quick as I knew it his arms were wrapped around my body and he lifted me from the ground "Oh my god, it's so good to see you" "It's good to see you as well" I wrapped my arms around his neck even tighter. I didn't realize until now how much I actually have missed him.

He let me down on the floor again and walked me to the bar to blend a drink for me. "I heard that it's over between you and Liam," he said while he shook my drink in the metal cup.

"Yeah, we broke up like 2 years ago" "Oh, that's sad" he poured the booze in a glass and gave it to me. "You two were cute together. But have you found a new lover?"

I just shook my head and sipped on my drink. "Oh, that's sad. Because you are really pretty" he winked which caused me to smile and blush. "You're just saying that because you are my friend"

"No, I actually don't" his blue eyes looked deep into mine. I saw that he was going to say something when one of his friends called on him. "That's my cue" he chuckled and walked away.

"Who is that cutie?" Anna said behind me and I flinched "Oh that's Alex. Just an old friend" "He looked at you as you were more than a friend to him" "Oh shut and let us have fun now" I jumped down from the bar chair and grabbed Alice's wrist and walked her to the lump of people who were jumping up and down.

A few hours later I sat on the porch stair outside the house and just thought of everything that has happened in my life. The air was cold around me so I wrapped my arms around me and looked up at the night sky and tears filled up my eyes.

"Hey" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Alex walking up to me. "What are you doing out here? The party is inside you know" he chuckled but his face dropped when he saw my tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried and sat down beside me. "Yeah" I nodded and wiped off my years. "Are you sure?" He raised one eyebrow. "Yes I'm fine" I fake a smile and he wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why does no one love me?" I asked out of the blue. "What are you talking about?" He pulled away from a little so he could look at me. "I am always unlucky when it comes to love. I was together with Liam but he broke up, then I went together with a guy named Jack and he cheated on me. Then I went together with Shawn and he lied to me. And it wasn't small lies. It was like really big lies. He lied that he signed the divorce paper, so I basically was together with a guy that was married. And he didn't tell me that he has a child as well. I know what you are thinking about me now. That I sleep with a lot of guys- "

"No why would I think that?" He interrupted shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows and I just shrugged. "Who's Jack and Shawn by the way?" He wiped away my tears from my cheeks.

"I can tell you about then another day. But why does this always happen to me? Is it something wrong with me?" I cried out and rested my elbows on my knees and my face in my palms. "Hey, shhh" he pulled me closer to his chest. "Don't say that. It's nothing wrong with you. It's something wrong with the guys that did that to you. Because they don't see how beautiful and good-hearted you are. So don't you ever dare to say that it's something wrong with you. Okay?"

I nodded my head and looked up at him and he just gave me a warm smile and wiped off the tears from my face. And it wasn't until now I saw black spots on his shirt and I started to laugh.

"What now? Why are you laughing?" He chuckled at my strange temper. "I'm so sorry. I ruined your shirt with my mascara"

He looked down on his shirt and then at me. "It's okay. I have spilled some beer on it, so it doesn't matter if it is mascara stains on it as well"

"Come, let me help you to feel better" he stood and offered his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up and walked with me inside the house again.

But I stopped in my tracks which caused him to stop as well and turned around to look at me. "What's wrong?"

"I will surely regret this tomorrow" I pulled him closer to me and I closed the gap between us. I can tell that he was shocked in the beginning but it didn't take long before I kissed him back and his arms looped around my body.

~~~
Okay, I don't know what this was. But I hope that you liked it❤️