40- Crazy Psycho Clown

Start from the beginning

"You mean until the particle accelerator blew up" Barry suddenly says.
"Umm" Wells says.
"Barry, Kat and I will go see this James Jesse at Iron Heights. See if he can give us something that can help us catch his groupie" Joe says.
"I'll analyze the video and see if I can figure out the source" Cisco says, and Barry and Kat start walking out, with Joe following.

Barry and Katrina follow Joe and the warden down a part of Iron Heights that they had no idea existed, "I've never seen this part of the prison before" Barry says to Joe.

"Yeah, I feel like I'm at Arkham" Katrina remarks, and they all give her a surprised look.
"Yeah I had to have this cell specially built for James Jesse about five years ago" the warden tells them.
"Why's that?" Joe asks him.

"A criminal psychologist set up weekly visits with him. James talked the shrink into committing suicide" he tells them as they stop in front of the cell. "Oh, you're gonna need these" the warden then says as he takes what appears to be Twizzlers and hands them to Barry.

"Okay?" Barry says confused as he takes them then looks at Katrina and Joe. The three of them then hear the lock on the door buzz, and it opens allowing them to enter. Inside the cell they see James Jesse seated in a small room behind glass, and three chairs on the side of the glass they are on.

"Gentleman, and Lady, please be seated" James says to them, and the three of them do just that.
"I'm Detective Joe West, this is Barry Allen and Katrina Ivory, uh we'd like to ask you a few questions" Joe tells him.

"Mmmm...I can smell then in your pocket" he sings to them.
Barry then takes the twizzlers out of his pocket, and stands up heading to the door, to James cell, "Yesterday, hundreds of these parachute bombs, were released throughout Central City" Barry says as he puts the pictures from the crime scene, and the twizzlers in the panel on the door as he then comes and sits back down.

"Huh, fun idea" James says, "But not an effective delivery system. How many died?" he asked.
"Luckily no one died" Katrina tells him.
"You know, when I was free and at my height a day without casualties was like—Well, like the Cubs winning the pennant. It just never happened" James says laughing.

Barry shares a look with Joe and Katrina before looking back at James, "The explosives we found in all the parachute bombs had the same explosive composition at the bombs you set off 20 years ago" he tells him.
"That's impossible, I never told anyone that formula" James says to him.
"Signatures are an exact match" Katrina tells him.

"He called himself the 'Trickster' too, just like you" Joe says to him.
"He is nothing like me, detective, nothing" James says getting angry.
"Do you know who he is?" Joe then asks.

James then stands up and heads for the panel Barry had dropped the pictures in, "Oh.." he says as he starts to look at the photos, "If I did...I would tell you" he says to them. "So, you could find him, cut off his head, and throw it right in his face" he adds anger in his voice. "No this is obviously the work of a rank amateur at best. A mere pretender angling for my throne" he says to them.

Joe then stands up, "I hear ya, so.... help us catch him. Prove there's only one Trickster" he says to him.
James laughs, "Trying to trick the Trickster, Joseph, hmm?" James then takes a licorice, and smells it, "No. There's only one way...this could happen. Whoever he is...he must have found my lair. I ask only one thing" he says as he sits back down, "When you find this shtick stealer, this gimmick grabber, this pathetic, wannabe fake...make sure...your safety's off" he says to them and stars laughing.

Joe, Barry and Katrina leave the cell, "Wow I don't know who's worse him or the Joker" Katrina says as they leave Iron Heights.
"Who is the Joker?" Barry asks him.
"Crazy psycho clown that runs around Gotham" she tells him.
"Remind me not to go visit Gotham" Joe says as they leave and head to his car, making their way to James Jesses liar.