Chapter Fifty Six: Deku vs Kacchan Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Katsuki you are my hero, you got us both out of there, you were the only thing that was keeping me alive" I tell him as tears flowed down my face, his face looked up to mine.

Red crimson eyes stared into my blue ones, hurt and anguish littering both of our eyes but I wasn't ready for Katsuki to push pass me and towards Izuku. I stood there shocked as I felt his presence leave but reality kicked back in when Izuku spoke up.

"If I'm gonna do this, I'm going all out" Izuku said making me look at the boys who were in fighting position "I refuse to be your punching bag Kacchan, Let's go!"

Katsuki is a fighter, the only way he can vent his emotions is through yelling and fists usually. Did Izuku know this as well? Does that mean I let my two best friends fight each other? The relationship between the two boys was screwed up, twisted in ways that made it impossible to understand. Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle school, high school, we've known each other for so long but they've never once talked about their feelings towards each other.

They've always had me there to stop any serious fights or bring peace, just like how in the final exams when I was the bridge between the two so they could work together. Izuku must've seen my thoughtful expression and he nodded at me telling me it was okay. I stepped back a bit still unsure if I should let them fight each other.

Katsuki used an explosion to send himself above Izuku then firing another one down at him which he quickly dodged. Izuku was floating in the air as Katsuki went flying at him barely missing him the first time before Katsuki landed a hard punch to Izuku's stomach. I gasped stepping forward but the boy's were flying all over the place while throwing each other into the railings nearby.

"Look's like we've both been getting stronger" Izuku said standing up

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO BE MY PUNCHING BAG?" Katsuki yelled at him while sending off an explosion.

"I'M NOT!" Izuku said charging at Katsuki.

"I thought you'd have some sort of plan up your sleeve" Katsuki told him while creating a bright light blinding Izuku.

"THAT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST ABOUT YOU!" Katsuki yelled while punching him, I flinched as he made contact.

"This is going to far" I mumble to myself while walking forward towards them, Katsuki saw me heading towards him and sent off a smoke explosion which covered my vision.

"It's obvious you've always looked down on me even when we were kids" Katsuki yelled out, smoke cleared slightly making me be able to see Katsuki once again.

"You think you're better than me but if you seriously believe that your gonna surpass me as a hero even with your new power, YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN DEKU!" Katsuki yelled at him, I titled my head confused.

"Wait is that what you actually believed? All this time? Think about it Kacchan, if I looked down on you, I wouldn't want anything to do with you anymore but I'm still here and I noticed things you couldn't all these years because I had nothing at first" Izuku told him, smoke was clearing and I could see Izuku clenching his fists as well as Katsuki who stood about ten feet in front of me.