xxxvi

THIRTY SIX:
Desire and Obsession...

Edited...
[A/N: mature contents ahead...]

»one holds the desire of wanting, while the other had the
urge of craving... desire and obsession can turn you into something deeper... «

My ears bliss with the beautiful sound of classical music, my eyes wandered around as soon as we entered the ballroom hall —searching for the figure I left in bed a while ago. My eyes keep on wandering until a light squeeze in my hands asks for attention, I glance at it before, glancing at the person who squeezes it. There I saw Taehyung's face contorted with confusion and annoyance, even though he has that stoic expression on his face he can't hide the subtle emotions that are peeking on it. Honestly, my heart still hammering inside my chest, I really don't know what came into me and I suddenly confess to him about my affair, as soon as those words left my mouth I'm expecting a boisterous outrage from him, instead he bawled his eyes out asking for an explanation why I did it —which I, myself don't know what the answer.

"looking for someone?"

he rasped, the tone and how bluntly he uttered those words sending shiver straight to my spine causing me to clench my hand that's in his hold. I tried to hide my fraught behind my smile and shake my head as answer to his question, I could clearly see the uncertainty on his face, doubting my action.

"you already confessed that you're with other man—"

"It's been a long night for both of us hyung, and I don't have plans to ruin it even farther..."

I hurriedly intervened, didn't want the conversation to go further because first, I'm still not prepared for it and I really don't know how to say that the other man that I'm with is the person he despises the most. He heard a soft but heavy sigh left his mouth; eyes closed as if he was hindering a rage that was about to outbursts.

"we can leave and go home..."

I mumbled, gaze fixed on the shining tilted floor, I heard another sigh leave his mouth. It was lighter with a hint of frustration in it.

"no, it's fine—"

He inquired, lifting my head by his thumb and index finger to look up at him, my heart once again hammered in my ribcage as soon as my gaze met his dark one. I gulp unconsciously causing a subtle smirk formed on his handsome face. I could feel the sudden heat crawl in my face, turning my once pale skin into a crimson one —flustered at the hot air kissing my exposed neck. 

"—just behave, stay by my side and don't look after that other man of yours..."

He gnaws on my neck; lips barely touched my skin. I clenched my hands tightly, biting my bottom lip to suppress the sinful voice that wanted to come out. With a shaky voice I pleaded by voicing out his name, followed by a weak please. My eyes widen at the sudden contact.

"...you don't want to see the real me jiminie~, remember my little Prince I didn't agree nor accept that... being blind and deaf at what you said doesn't mean I'm okay with it..."

Whispering grazing his tongue on my earlobe made my knees weak. I tried to push him lightly, distancing myself towards him, I can feel it, I can feel the arousal building up upon him. A silent yelp escape through my lips when he groped my ass cheeks, I squirm in his grasps pleading him to let me go but to no avail ⸺that the man I feared the most again the man that ruin and stole purity the man that I didn't know exist in taehyung. I looked up trying to steal a glimpse of him, my body quivering as the gaze met his dark one eating me whole.

"tae..."

"Is the request of leaving this place still stand?"

He whispered almost a low growl in my left ear as his grip on my ass cheeks tightened. 

"answer me jiminie~"

I wanted to say no and get out in his grip, but all my strength and courage melted whenever his words hit my ears, terrified of the things that he might do if I turn him down. I thought I'm tough enough, numb enough to feel this kind of emotion but every time Taehyung's open his mouth and his deep raspy voice hit my ear it's like draining all the courage that I have.

"cut your tongue honey? I thought you wanted to leave the place?"

Sweet but deadly dangerous I can sense the agitation in his words, I've already caught up and there's no way for me to get out of this mess, there's no more hope for me to escape this world. I should blame my placidness and naivety, I should keep my mother's words in mind and didn't become naïve in all things, believing that the world is pure of love and brightness. With a thumping heart I nodded my head clenching my sweaty hands at the hem of my suit. Having a glimpse of his eyes I know what is going to happen. I just need to prepare myself for the worst.

••│••

He screw his eyes shut griping in the steering wheel tighter as the man penetrated his abused hole again, grunt jimin grunt in pain it's too much for him taehyung is being like a feral wolf just keep on pounding inside of him, tae... the exhausted male uttered breathless but taehyung ignore all his cries and plead. Don't listen to him, this is his punishment for bitching around. Just keep on pounding until you fill his horny hole in brim. The voice said inside his head made him lost his sanity, his lucky that you didn't put a bullet inside his pretty head, show him where he truly belong, who is the man should fuck him in oblivion! The voice growled causing the older male to fasten his pace.

Jimin's grip tightens even more, turning his knuckles into white, he doesn't know how long he can stay conscious, it's too much, his body is too tired and his mind is too blank to think properly now he even lost count how many times taehyung filled him.

"tae..."

From all his collected strength he tried to call the older male's name again before his body gave in and passed out in the middle of their sexual intercourse. Taehyung notices the limping body of the younger one on his lap, but he ignores it and continues pleasuring himself.

"this is your punishment baby... I hope you learn a lesson from this..."

Taehyung groaned as he snapped his hips one last time burying his length inside the unconscious male deeper releasing all his seed in jimin's already swollen and full hole. A smile of satisfaction forms on taehyung's sweaty face as he pulls out realizing that the younger male is bleeding because of how rough he is. but instead of feeling guilty he wicked smirk soon plastered on his face mumbling ‘you deserve it’ to the unconscious male.