xviii.i

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: PART ONE
MOUSE IN THE TRAP...

It's been a long week for jimin, but even he use all his time to finish his school papers, his desk still have plenty of it. A long heave sigh escape through his mouth as he buried his face on the pillow ─groaning in annoyance.

"my brain will going to melt if I keep going..."

The latter mumbled sitting up on his bed, shooting his gaze at the side table of his bed. His face lightened when his gaze met the unsaid device, reaching for it.

"taetae is busy, dad either... Who I gonna call now?"

Jimin talked to himself while staring at his phone screen, thinking hardly.

Noona!!!

He exclaimed at the back of his head, excitedly scrolling down to find Lisa's name on his contact. As soon he saw the name of the older he immediately press the number and called it.

Not long, after the third ring Lisa picked up the call. Jimin greet him gleefully with a hint of excitement made the girl from the other chuckled lightly.

"hey, chimmy wazzup?!"

Lisa greeted with a small smile on her face, but fell after when jungkook's words resonate in each corner of her head. Lips starts to trembled and so her body.

"starting today you will be my eye, you need to report to me ─every single detailed in my baby doll daily life, understood?"

As the statement keeps replaying in her head, her body becomes weaker and weaker. And the guilt slowly washed over her;

What the right thing to do?

Followed jungkook's order or stay loyal to the younger?

What is more important?

Her safety or jimin's?

Her life or jimin's?

Their friendship or her life?

The contrary of what the right thing to do pulling her down and made her drowned in her own thoughts. But then the guilt started to knock in her heart, jimin is such a precious being that need to be protected. And that settled all.

No matter, what happened she will stay in jimin's side even it means losing her own life...

"...llo, noona you're still there? Hello~~ Lisa noona~~"

Jimin sang through the other line, bringing Lisa back in reality.

"yeah, I'm still here... I just remember something."

She answered quickly, jungkook shouldn't know about this conversation. Lisa said to herself while listening to the younger blabber.

"you will go with me right?"

Jimin said cutely and Lisa can imagine that the youngster had a cute pouty face while saying it. She chuckled and replied a short yes.

°˖✧⚫⚫✧˖°

Jimin wait patiently at their meeting place, playing on his phone to kill his time. Not so long after a car arrive, but it's not Lisa's car though the car look familiar to him.

Oh! It's Mr. Jeon's car!

Jimin exclaimed at the back of his mind, maybe jungkook knew about their plan and leaned Lisa a car. He assumed quickly believing at older kindness. With a big smile on his face he approached the said vehicle.

"noo─ Mr. Jeon why are you here? And where is noona?"

Jimin asks politely while trying to catch any glimpse of the older female but failed when jungkook stand in front of him completely blocking his view.

"I'm here to say that she can't make it, something came up and her mother needed her... Y'know family matter, but if you like i can accompany you for today."

Jungkook answered him waiting how the young male take his lie. Jimin eyes softened after hearing it, but he still worried about the older female.

Is she okay?

Is the problem is that bad?

I should be on her side right now, not strolling around.

That are the few questions running in his head, and with his final decision jimin declined jungkook's offer politely.

"that would be so nice ─but I don't want to be a bothersome to you Mr. Jeon, I know a tycoon like you is busier than anyone. But I appreciate your kindness and effort, you have people to asks to do this ─but you came here in flesh just to informed that's very flattering and it made me feel special."

Jimin said with his signature eye smile, jungkook heart fluttered mumbling "you are" unconsciously. The younger's smile flattened, brows are knitting as he gaze at jungkook's confusingly.

"did you say something Mr. Jeon?"

Jimin snapped made the older look at him in baffled expression until realization hit him. Fuck! Did he say it out loud? Jungkook cursed in his head as he shook his head mentally.

"...I said you are, you are special to my cousin that's why I'm doing it own my own..."

Jungkook said sincerely and jimin being jimin buy it without a doubt. His cute smile came back on display.

"my offer is still open, will you let me accompany you? Park Jimin?"