xiii.i

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: [Part.1]
BLOOD MOON...

[mature content ahead: abuse,
strong language, violence
and gruesome death...]

Jungkook's POV

the warmness of morning sunlight woke me up, smiling widely as the memories from last night played in my head ──his small fragile frame against mine, his sweet scent invading my senses making it gone crazy and lose my sanity. His sweet high pitch voice ranging sweetly into my ears, those soft plump lips and his warm cavern that full of sweet fluid... I want to suck him till dawn, kiss him for eternity. His breathless image is like the holiest scene I've ever seen and encountered. I want to hold him, and feel his lips against mine again.

I lazily sat up stretching my arms first before jumping out of my bed, I want to check my princess, and what his doing, but first I need to fetch some water...

On my way in my surveillance room, my phone rang.

Mr. Jeon...

What this old man wants in me, in earlier morning? We seems in good terms in public but in reality we hate each other, I see him as onr of my competitor like the others. I scoffed before accepting the call, rolling my eyes as if I care on what his going to say.

“oh...it's a miracle you answer my call, I thought I need to redial it a million times before you pick it up.” this old man doesn't know the meaning of silence... Or maybe that word didn't exist in his vocabulary?

“can you stop babbling? And go straight to the point why did you waste your time to call me?” i heard him chuckled at my bluntness, made my eyes rolled on it's own.

“can you for once act were in good terms?”

“I've already done that... All the time, just go straight and speak your real thing.” I retorts annoyance lacing in it.

“well, one of my business partner called me last night...”

“and so?”

“he said he saw you in the ball he attended last night, is it true?” I don't like his tone, if I could only kill him just like i always do, to the people who annoyed me I've already done it .

“its none of your business nor your concern,” I spat angrily, my grip tightens... I need to calm my shit! Cuz if not I will end up taking someone's life again. But that's not a bad idea~~

I hear his mockery laugh, before aiming for a fake cough. “yea, your right at that... but your father is just curious why all of the sudden you become interested in that kind of parties? That kind of party make you sick remember?” this conversation is going nowhere.

“just what I said ear──”

“is it because of Park's youngest son?” he cut me off, even I can't see it I know there is a annoying smirk plastered on his face.

“mind your own fucking business old man!” he slowly getting into my nerves. I clenched my fist, shutting my eyes tightly as I tried to calm myself down... I should learn how to handle my tempered now, especially when my princess is around. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes.

“its not your concern anymore.”

“let me just remind you as a father jungkook... Jimin is different, he is not like your toys──”

“shut the fuck up! And don't compare my princess to those useless thing!! You know I'm not a patience person, and once someone dings my patience bell they all end up on where you standing at...the ground. So if I were you I'll just cut this bullshit and don't interfere me!” I hanged up after saying it. I don't want to hear anything from him to completely ruin my day.

I calm myself first before going to the surveillance room, I know my princess will make me forget what happened earlier.

I smiled seeing the monitor in front of me, without thinking twice I hurriedly press the power button. It takes few minutes to opened, my smile grows wider as I click the folder named next to my princess.

My heart twinges in pain, seeing my little jiminie underneath his disgusting brother. Taehyung completely hovering him, pinning my jimin's arms against the mattress. my jaw clenched as well my fist when he buried his face in Jimin's junction!

I see it very clear how he lick my jimin's milky skin and how he sucks it hard enough to leave a mark of him, fuck him! How dare he do that nefarious act with my innocent princess, due of my anger I didn't notice that the glass I am holding is shattered into pieces, some the sharps pricked in my flesh as the blood gush furiously ──and I'm too anger to feel the pain and in my hand.

“sunjae!” I called one of my men, he came in hurriedly with fear. The man taller than me by inches standing in front of me, body shaking in fear.

“bring someone that I can use to release my stress.” I ordered him and he run quickly after hearing what I've said.

“that should be me hovering him! i  should be the one marking him! And I should be the only person he will love and cherish!” I babbled eyes never left the screen,

“the day will come that you taehyung will end up like the others!!!”