ix

CHAPTER NINE:
I LIKE YOU

Taehyung wandered around searching for his younger brother, he massages his temple thinking where the curious cat could be. He instructed the younger to stay and seat in their table, and don't talk to anyone but seems the little one didn't listen to him. Yeah, jimin is a nice child but sometimes a naughty, and sly one.

He look around the hall, but there's no sign of the smaller, so he decided to asked one of the crews if he saw his brother. But the information the crew given to him, made his blood boiled ──fist are clenching as he sauntered furiously at the said direction where his brother go.

Eyes are flaming in anger at the crew revelation, he just leave the younger in a short period of time and that bullshit happen. Anger is understatement to describe taehyung rage now, how dare that fucker kiss my precious baby?! He growled.

°˖✧.✧˖°

Jimin let go of jungkook's hand, crossing his arms over his chest as he faced the older that still has idiotic smile on his face. Jimin furrowed but a bit creep in jungkook's demeanor, but he can't judge other by it. So once again he asked the older why the he kissed him, but he receive nothing ──but a quick peck.

“yah! Why AHHHHH!!!” jimin whined stomping his foot on the ground, jungkook chuckled cupping the smaller face. Jimin froze at the contact, staring straight at jungkook's eyes. Fist are clenching tightly, jungkook lean down slowly made the smaller boy heart beat rapidly.

“I like you...” the only word left jungkook's mouth before capturing the latter swollen lip, jimin's eyes blown wide doesn't how to react or how to process jungkook's words. Jungkook caught him of guard at the sudden confession, still in dazed doesn't know that the older devouring his swollen lips once again.

A weak muffled moan left his lips, snapping him in foggy state of mind. Jungkook bit and tugged his bottom lip asking for an entrance, jimin blinked in eyes twice processing what's happening ── soon everything sunk in, in his overlapping brain. He pushed jungkook away wiping his lips by the hem of his tuxedo.

“you shouldn't be doing this...”

He muttered rubbing his lips harshly with the said cloth, the younger action and expression, hurt jungkook like the kiss they shared is the most disgusting thing happened to him.

“if my brother sees you, and know about this you will be a dead meat.” He added tone lacing in worriedness.

“don't get it wrong Mr. Jeon I'm not mad or disgusted. I just don't like my brother get into fight because of this, I hope you understand.”

“do you like the kiss? Are you giving me a chance to prove my love to you?”

Jimin was taken aback at jungkook's bombarding question, asking his own self, but he is sure on one thing his heart already belong to someone else, someone that he dearly love.

“I ca──”

“JIMIN!!!”

jimin's heart jump out from his chest, hearing taehyung's deep hoarse voice shouting his name. The tone that full of anger made him shivered, and not helping how taehyung approached them with fiery eyes, fist and jaw are clenching. He never saw his brother this mad, and that the time jimin realize that maybe taehyung know what happened.

“YOU FUCKER! ”

Taehyung shouted launching a solid punch straight on jungkook's face made the other fall hard on the grassy ground.

“stay away to my brother!”

Taehyung shout in rage, launching another punch before pulling jungkook's collar, face inch apart.

“I only said this one stay away if you want to live a peaceful life.”

Taehyung threatened but jungkook only chuckled at the said statement, shaking his head as he let out a sickly cackle. Leaning forward in taehyung's ear.

“you should be the one do that... If you want to live another day and if you don't like your poor soul see your precious brother cry over your death.”

He whispered pulling off a sinister smirk on his face, taehyung smirk back unfazed at the other threat.

“do you think I born yesterday Jeon? I know everything... Even the darkest secret of your family, especially you... Sadist sex addict.”

Taehyung whispered back, and for a moment jungkook has a shock expression on his face but soon faded, he chuckled whispering in taehyung's ear made him loose his grip.

“how disgusting isn't it?” He cackled standing up, brushing all the dirty on his suits. Leaving taehyung there froze in his place.