xxxiv.i

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Part 1
Behind Curtains...

unedited...

Another month had passes and the secret relation of Jimin to Jungkook remain a secret between the two, the younger manage to hide his infidelity throughout these day. Looking at his own reflection Jimin sigh while fixing his inside shirt thinking of away, he and taehyung agreed to be their father's proxy in one of their shareholder party. At first he didn't to much about it, but when Jungkook called and informed of his attendance there that was the time everything become complicated. Jungkook and taehyung hate each other so much that they can even kill each by intense gaze, another sigh left the younger mouth.

"chim are you ready?"

Taehyung shouted from downstairs while fixing the cuff of his long sleeves, but the younger is drowning in his own thoughts and didn't hear the older voice. Taehyung called the younger again after not receiving any response, he call the younger many times and to his dismay jimin remain not responding. So he decided to go and check up the younger, jimin is there standing in front of his mirror while staring at his own reflection.

"chim?"

Taehyung called again but the younger stay still, like the younger froze where he standing at. He approached slowly studying the younger, a smile start to form on his face seeing how beautiful the smaller male is. the younger only wear a plain black suit and a white long sleeve underneath it, it just a simple suit but the younger still look beautiful in it. He rested his hands on the smaller male's shoulder giving a light squeeze.

"you're so beautiful baby..."

He whispered in the latter's ears, the hot air and the deep husky voice send jimin back in reality, his body shivered when everything sink in him. Taehyung grazed his lips against his earlobe down to his neck. Jimin bite his bottom lip as he tilt his head to the other side giving taehyung more access to devour his creamy skin.

"tae..."

Jimin moaned when the older massages his clothed chest in teasing way, taehyung smirked watching the younger erotic expression in the mirror, while his other hand busy teasing the younger clothed nipple, the other one make his way to the younger lower region. Jimin mouth hang open as he gasps at the sudden contact. Shhh... taehyung shushed the younger but the younger is in full bliss to listen to the older.